Wednesday v Derby 13/2/18

Its a really dreadful run Wednesday are on...1 league win in around 15 games...no home win since end of October....2 goals scored in the league since the new manager arrived....around 250 first team players out injured or otherwise & only six points off the bottom three and next up a game against a team on a good run of form.

The bottom has really fallen out of this season & whilst its harsh to judge the new manager with the number of players out injured,he really hasn't made much of a difference to the results under CC....

Can't see anything other than a defeat tomorrow night & draws are no good at this stage either...what a sorry state of affairs it is at present...lack of enthusiasm seemingly from top to bottom...

Yep I can't see anything other than a defeat. I'm stuggling to stay positive, current form is relegation for sure.

Got a defeat written all over it this, we rarely beat these at the best of times and confidence seems to be draining again.

0-2

Yep I can't see anything other than a defeat. I'm stuggling to stay positive, current form is relegation for sure.

I reckon Burton & Barnsley are nailed on for the drop, the other place will be Birmingham or Bolton. Wednesday are poor, but not as poor as the B teams.

Did anyone see what I did there? B teams, geddit?

Edited by SiSiSi

The Owls could really do the Blades another favour, but really form suggests the Owls may get another Draw.

The Owls could really do the Blades another favour, but really form suggests the Owls may get another Draw.

We're not doing united any favours as your about as much a play off contender as we are.

I reckon Burton & Barnsley are nailed on for the drop, the other place will be Birmingham or Bolton. Wednesday are poor, but not as poor as the B teams.

Did anyone see what I did there? B teams, geddit?

Don"t forget blunderland.

Fear the worse would not have played this game yet,surely we could have picked it later when some of our war wounded get back,0-2.

Got a defeat written all over it this, we rarely beat these at the best of times and confidence seems to be draining again.

0-2

yup, Derby are a bogey team at the best of times, let alone now :(

---------- Post added 12-02-2018 at 18:18 ----------

but really form suggests the Owls may get another Draw.

another 0-0 win it is then :)

We're not doing united any favours as your about as much a play off contender as we are.

And how do you come to that conclusion my friend ? :huh::huh:

Wednesday are now in a relegation fight, Jos please sign some on loan players with steel.

A 0-0 win would do. Keep Derby within distance and keep Wednesday in the mire.