Owls v Carlos? cup match on BT

Sheffield Wednesday’s FA Cup fifth round tie at Hillsborough will be broadcast live on BT Sport with a 12.30 K.O No thought for the Swansea fans if they are the winners in the replay, kicking off at that time.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2018/january/owls-fa-cup-fifth-round-tie-to-be-televised/

Not surprised they picked this. They all decide everything now,

but either tie is quite good for neutral, so that is probably reason...

v Swans - Carlos thing to advertise and sell to viewers, and probably decent crowd as seems interesting contest.

v Notts County - full away end, and probably good home following. And 'potentially big upset'.

-

If we had better draw and likely to win, then I would probably want Owls to play Notts as probably better chance to win, and hence better chance if we got through to meet in next round.

As it is, I think we might draw, but most likely lose, so hope for Swansea to make an interesting contest.

Would like Notts Co tbf

At this stage, I doubt there is an Owl that would prefer Swansea, carlos or not.

Notts is best chance of next round, so obvious choice.