Transfer deadline day 31/1/18

A bit quiet on the local front regarding transfers, only one up to now. Mansfield have signed Matt Penney, 19, on loan from Sheffield Wednesday until the end of the season.

Rumours of clubs wanting Nuihu, Rhodes and Westwood. I'd have no problem with Rhodes and Westwood going out on loan at present, be surprised if we bring anybody else in.

Not heard anymore about Wednesday and the Man City defender loan.

Villa and Cardiff really pushing for promotion one of them is going to be signing Lewis Grabban on loan according to Sky.

Feel like it'll be non existent as far as Blades transfers go.

Hope so anyway.

Did Wednesday have a sell on clause for Madine? just reading on HITC Cardiff agreed a deal rising up to £6m for him. Although nothing on Sky yet.

Edited by iansheff

Did Wednesday have a sell on clause for Madine? just reading on HITC Cardiff agreed a deal rising up to £6m for him. Although nothing on Sky yet.

I'd doubt we did Ian, I think we were glad to see the back of him.

Wow. And people say we wasted money on Rhodes. The world has gone mad if Maxine is worth £6m.

He might find the night life in Cardiff a bit hard to handle too.

It is HITC though:)

Wow. And people say we wasted money on Rhodes. The world has gone mad if Maxine is worth £6m.

He might find the night life in Cardiff a bit hard to handle too.

It is HITC though:)

Also on HITC saying Celtic looking at going for Westwood on loan.

Also on HITC saying Celtic looking at going for Westwood on loan.

I'd be tempted Ian, Wildsmith has been excellent, get Westy out on loan to regain form and fitness - win/win.

There is no doubt that Keiran has a recurring back problem that has to be medically managed. It,s a Catch 22 situation, there is no doubt he is a good keeper, now for the but. We are fortunate enough to have excellent back up in Wildsmith and Dawson, so do you cash in or be prepared for him to play when fit for selection. I personally if the offer was around £3mil take it, and i don,t say that lightly he,s saved us more than once , but thats football.

There is no doubt that Keiran has a recurring back problem that has to be medically managed. It,s a Catch 22 situation, there is no doubt he is a good keeper, now for the but. We are fortunate enough to have excellent back up in Wildsmith and Dawson, so do you cash in or be prepared for him to play when fit for selection. I personally if the offer was around £3mil take it, and i don,t say that lightly he,s saved us more than once , but thats football.

at least one Rhodes seems to be doing excellently at Wednesday, his dad lol

Andy , his dad was a good goalkeeper as well as a coach, and so is Kevin Pressman at Millwall.