Blades v Preston fa cup

Well the fa cup this weekend ,not sure what the squad will be as we have a big game on Tuesday night ,hope he plays billy Sharp up front could do with getting a goal as he needs to get his confidence back to be honest fa cups not for me

Just looking forward to Tuesday night and what a game it should be:)

Wilder has interviewed tonight and hinted with some tasty matches ahead, he shall be using his squad tomorrow, so i expect a second string, with a strong bench tomorrow, we have Villa on Tuesday , and expect a different and stronger team then.

Should be a chance for some reserves to have a run out along with a couple of new lads

All the new signings are cup tied apart from Wilson I am led to believe.A good game for Sharpe and some young guys to have a run out.Evans and Sharpe would be a interesting partnership up front.

If it stays as it is and both teams win 0-0 who will progress to the next round?

Good result, but a spoiling away side again ! Sounded as bad as the Norwich home game..so many teams come for a draw, but why would you play for a draw in the cup ??

Anyway 5th round it is.

Well done to Billy, still scoring in the Championship.

Thought we looked much better when Ched came on. Stearman was solid, Baldock was my man of the match. Heneghan played well, but Bash goes forward more.

Preston were a bit dirty, compared to how they played at their place.

Thought we looked much better when Ched came on. Stearman was solid, Baldock was my man of the match. Heneghan played well, but Bash goes forward more.

Preston were a bit dirty, compared to how they played at their place.

Agree Baldock was streets ahead of anyone else. Billy was innocuous, but won the match ( Jordan Rhodes :hihi:). Would have preferred to see Fleck substituted after picking up a knock from that Preston thug. Duffy, busy but couldn’t have cared less. Stearman was sound, Lundstrom looked a class act with his passing. The tackle that Moore made in the second half was a match winner followed up by a match winning save.

Thought Heneghan did ok.

Preston’s support was brilliant, made it a match, when you consider some of the poor followings ( Barnsley) we’ve had this season

A Sheffield 5th round anyone ...?????

Dont want a 0.0 win or a Massive 4.2 Massacre :hihi:

Agree Baldock was streets ahead of anyone else. Billy was innocuous, but won the match ( Jordan Rhodes :hihi:). Would have preferred to see Fleck substituted after picking up a knock from that Preston thug. Duffy, busy but couldn’t have cared less. Stearman was sound, Lundstrom looked a class act with his passing. The tackle that Moore made in the second half was a match winner followed up by a match winning save.

Thought Heneghan did ok.

Preston’s support was brilliant, made it a match, when you consider some of the poor followings ( Barnsley) we’ve had this season

Wow Massive mentioned again,thought I'd let you know big Dave as scored more than any of your lot this year.

Ps. Us and you lot next round.

Been today not a good match to watch much like the latest derby match opposition very physical and not wanting to entertain

A result and in round 5 so looking forward to a proper football match on Tues

May the best team win

Been today not a good match to watch much like the latest derby match opposition very physical and not wanting to entertain

A result and in round 5 so looking forward to a proper football match on Tues

May the best team win

Poor game today. Couldn’t have cared less about result to be honest