Norwich v Blades

Looking forward to see how Chris Wilder picks his team now we have our new players and who going to lose there place still think norwich are going to be hard to play against seem to be a good side what I’ve seen of them on tv draw would be a good result :thumbsup:

Norwich are picking up at the moment so will be tough, surely they won't play like they did at bdtbl, worst time wasters I've ever seen, let's hope it's more open

Norwich are picking up at the moment so will be tough, surely they won't play like they did at bdtbl, worst time wasters I've ever seen, let's hope it's more open

They were shocking to be fair, all teams time waste when they’re protecting a narrow lead, but they took it to extraordinary levels. I actually fancy us to win. It would be interesting to see one or more of the new recruits given a start. Possibly Leonard for Lundstrom and Wilson for Donaldson ?

Hoping for improvement after our 0-0 defeat :hihi:at home to Wednesday

Be interesting to see how Wilder incorporates the new players,I can't see him changing from the 3-5-2 starting line up,but how a game pans out.we could go with 4 at the back and change to a 4-2-3-1. with Fleck,Duffy and Holmes further forward with Leonard and Evans as more defensive cover,or a 4-4-2 with one midfield holding player and 3 pushed forward more.

Anyone know what’s happening with brooks? Also here ched back now apparently he scored in reserves lat week so looks like we have a few players to pick from don’t know what’s happening with billy Sharp now can’t seem to get a game at moment

Maybe we will try the Norwich game plan.

Turn up late, knick a goal, repeatedly foul, roll-around and time waste.

Anyone know what’s happening with brooks? Also here ched back now apparently he scored in reserves lat week so looks like we have a few players to pick from don’t know what’s happening with billy Sharp now can’t seem to get a game at moment

Do we still have them?

How right you are .We should have got some money back we only saw 60 mins of football rest of the time we were watching them rolling about on the floor.The goal keeper took 5mins a kick of the playing time.If we get in front we know what to do .

Had a tough game last night Norwich, not long to recover for Saturday.

Thought norwich played well last night ,glad there was extra time Should all be knackered now for Saturday still be a tough game ,look like they have some good players among them ,going to be a test for the blades ,suppose every game is

Only conceded one goal in their last five games, it will be tough!

They looked good hope they are now knackered.Loved the ref .For once had a ref who stood no nonsense from the pin up boys .Chelsea were stunned that he did not dance to their tune.What a breath of fresh air.No diving or cheating allowed when he is in charge.Go to the top of the class mate.He should train the rest of the refs.