Sign in to follow this  

GoWalkies with Guide Dogs - Rother Valley Country Park 25/9/11 @ 11am

I make no excuses for bumping this up we would love this to be well attended please try and come and make this a great day for Guide Dogs this is an anniversary year for us 80 years so we would love to make it special

Hi

It would be helpful to forum members if you could add a bit more information to your post, including the date and location of the event. When you've done this, please use the "report post" link to let us know and we'll edit the title of your thread accordingly.

Thanks.

The Venue for Go Walkies is Rother Valley Country Park on the 25th September 2011 they are setting of walking at 11am the mayor of Rotherham is starting the walk for us. The idea is you get the dog sponsored and not yourself I have put the http address in the original post if you click on that all the information is there I hope this is ok

I am posting this to bring the item back up to near the top please come along and join us we love to make this day a great day

Please give this a try we would love local people to attend on Sunday at the Rother Valley country park

I am going on a bit about this I know but I am trying to get people interested in supporting Guide Dogs in a different way please come and enjoy the day with us

:D