Sheffield to look like drunken football hooligans at 3pm today

Have the leeds fans gone yet?

it’s not safe to come out from behind the sofa yet

You have blades fans and leeds fans finishing their game at 2pm

So they make their way into sheffield to drink and sing vulgar songs

And then at 3pm we get Wednesday fans arriving from Barnsley, probably also drunk

What will visitors think?

We are a city of culture and yet 3 sets of football fans will decend into the centre and cause chaos.

Hardly a good representation of a bustling, welcoming, thriving city of culture

get a life wum

Just about, was talking to a coot on Hillsborough Park about it though. The Leeds fans were there urinating into the pond until 3am.

No leeds fans to be seen

I went to town today

The sheffield bulldog spirit must have frightened them away

No leeds fans to be seen

I went to town today

The sheffield bulldog spirit must have frightened them away

Nah, they couldn't find anywhere to park

The sport causes way too much trouble and the police resources could be better spent else where.

Every force needs to be collating the policing costs external to the ground football related crime and lobbying the government. It is not fair that the council taxpayer (especially non football supporters) should have to contribute to policing the behaviour of grown ups that can't behave after consuming alcohol and possibly coke(the powder stuff) on match day.

Guest makapaka
The sport causes way too much trouble and the police resources could be better spent else where.

Every force needs to be collating the policing costs external to the ground football related crime and lobbying the government. It is not fair that the council taxpayer (especially non football supporters) should have to contribute to policing the behaviour of grown ups that can't behave after consuming alcohol and possibly coke(the powder stuff) on match day.

Could say the same about anything.

Some would say they are societies problem - not football.

What if I don't drink and don't agree with contributing to policing behaviour of non football supporting people who get drunk on a night and can't behave?

Just about, was talking to a coot on Hillsborough Park about it though. The Leeds fans were there urinating into the pond until 3am.

Damn those cheeky coots, I'm no Leeds fan, I can assure you of that.

I also have no plans other than a possible pre planned dump on the 23rd of this month.

Sheffield is a dump and even if it was like Florida it still would have the major problem of being full of sheffielders ! Lol

There is culture, football culture that Wednesday hate united and the compliment is shared, so singing vulgar songs, getting smashed and maybe having a scrap is all part of it for a lot of fans. Ah lovely welcome to Sheffield ! Lmao

Edited by Starlc