Fletcher out for rest of the season.

most of the players almost played the whole last 2 seasons tho including playoff games

Injuries happen at every club but for 14 or so players to be all out at the same time something just doesn't add up....

Injuries happen at every club but for 14 or so players to be all out at the same time something just doesn't add up....

i didnt mean that i was replying to the point about clauses, if it was true why now? cos weve overspent maybe and cant afford to play em? cos like i said most of em played almost the whole of the last two seasons

i didnt mean that i was replying to the point about clauses, if it was true why now? cos weve overspent maybe and cant afford to play em? cos like i said most of em played almost the whole of the last two seasons

Not sure Mel....if it is the case then certain players must now be close to the number of appearances that would trigger contract extensions and pay increases....

It could well be a load of tosh....but you just never know these days..!

Someone on a forum posted a theory that as the training/fitness levels have not been up to scratch they are now not trying to rush these players back and getting them to their maximum fitness levels, this could also have some truth in it.

with one player resting abroad and fletcher out that's got to be nearly 80 grand a week

players getting older,plus all the others,its either training? or they came as injury prone if that's true someone didn't do there homework on the player or bad luck or a mixture,but why do some injured or not call in every day and one can stay in the sunshine?can we get out of this mess I hope so,but prudence is needed and sales outward required and good players brought in,i personally believe we should do a wolves and sod the rules as you only break them if you don't go up and its worked for them.

Doesn't the club's insurers pick up the tab for players with long-term injuries? That is how it works in North American sports.

I’ve never know an injury situation like it in all my years of following the club, it’s bizarre.

It's almost like they don't want to play?, or maybe they can't because it will trigger some bonus payments or appearance payments? :hihi:

---------- Post added 10-02-2018 at 17:19 ----------

Scoring in two or more games on the trot could do wonders for his confidence and predatory intentions?

He's our best 'fit' striker, if you believe the others ARE injured.?

Plenty of Owls fans wondering the same things hotty, including a few who work at the club! :hihi:

---------- Post added 10-02-2018 at 17:22 ----------

Someone on a forum posted a theory that as the training/fitness levels have not been up to scratch they are now not trying to rush these players back and getting them to their maximum fitness levels, this could also have some truth in it.

Are you being serious? Professional footballers, who run around for a living and have done since they were about 7 years old, "fitness not up to scratch"?:hihi:

Have a word with yourself and then have a word with your mate Sheridan 1-0, because he is pretty close to what appears to be going on, and that is coming from people at your club.