Sheffield United v Aston Villa

And neither did a hell of a lot of other clubs and by the time the final whistle went last week I think most owls fans who were still in the ground (not very many i am told)have come to the conclusion that they have a very poor team.I think Carlos must be laughing is head off.Seems he has all of a sudden become a very good manager.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

He was very good for us for two seasons, lets see where Swansea are in 2020.

We had an injury blighted team that was unfairly reduced to 9 men by the end of the Brum game.

We have a very good team, and very capable back up. The whole squad have pretty good credentials and decent CV's.

A bit like Leicester did with Ranieri, Stoke did with Hughes and Chelsea are doing with Conte, some players have a problem doing their job and are kicking back at summat.

I feel for the players who haven't got a cross to bear and who continue to do their best.

Our first 14 are definitely top 2 to 4 material, year in, year out.

The trouble is, only 4 or 5 play regularly enough at the moment. Jos will either sort it out, or be found out.

Only time will tell.

We had an injury blighted team that was unfairly reduced to 9 men by the end of the Brum game.

if he was that good for you lot there are many owls fans with short memories.big numbers calling for his head so he did right going to a big club in the prem.

---------- Post added 07-02-2018 at 18:49 ----------

when you say you where reduced to 9 men do you mean the team or the crowd:hihi::hihi::hihi:

if he was that good for you lot there are many owls fans with short memories.big numbers calling for his head so he did right going to a big club in the prem.

I wouldn't say 'big'. The Premier League these days actually looks incredibly dull in my eyes. Outside the 'big 6' as it is these days, you have Watford, Swansea, Burnley, Bournemouth, Palace, Brighton, Huddersfield, West Brom, Stoke, Leicester and Southampton.

No disrespect to those clubs, they're in the top tier through being well run and getting it right on the pitch, but getting to the Premier League and scrapping away with that lot to avoid the drop doesn't sound like the 'promised land' to me.

Everton, West Ham and Newcastle are big draws. But apart from those, the Championship looks like a more attractive league to me.

Of course, the aim always has to be to get to the highest level possible, otherwise what's the point? Hopefully one day the Sheffield Derby will be a regular fixture in the top flight.

I wouldn't say 'big'. The Premier League these days actually looks incredibly dull in my eyes. Outside the 'big 6' as it is these days, you have Watford, Swansea, Burnley, Bournemouth, Palace, Brighton, Huddersfield, West Brom, Stoke, Leicester and Southampton.

No disrespect to those clubs, they're in the top tier through being well run and getting it right on the pitch, but getting to the Premier League and scrapping away with that lot to avoid the drop doesn't sound like the 'promised land' to me.

Everton, West Ham and Newcastle are big draws. But apart from those, the Championship looks like a more attractive league to me.

Of course, the aim always had to be to get to the highest level possible, otherwise what's the point? Hopefully one day the Sheffield Derby will be a regular fixture in the top flight.

You are right of course I agree with you the prem is all about the top six everyone else are there to make the numbers up and be cannon fodder for the big boys.Believe me I have no desire to be in the prem it is so predictable most of the time,not as bad as Scotland but it could become that way soon.Arsenal boss came out this week talking about the top leagues in europe .they all have their Man Cities and like Man CITY ARE AT LEAST 11 to 15 points clear in their own leagues.No competition breeds boredom Time to bring back a more level playing field.

You are right of course I agree with you the prem is all about the top six everyone else are there to make the numbers up and be cannon fodder for the big boys.Believe me I have no desire to be in the prem it is so predictable most of the time,not as bad as Scotland but it could become that way soon.Arsenal boss came out this week talking about the top leagues in europe .they all have their Man Cities and like Man CITY ARE AT LEAST 11 to 15 points clear in their own leagues.No competition breeds boredom Time to bring back a more level playing field.

Theres gonna be no level playing field anytime soon, too many people making pots of money with no regard for anything except the Prem Top 6. The Premier League will kill English football.