Yodel Sheffield address?

Does anyone know the address for the Yodel depot in Sheffield please I have been ringinging for over an hour now the line is always busy :( Thank u

End of Park House Lane, Tinsley, Sheffield 9. 2 mins off Meadowhall M1 J34(S) S9 1XA

You are a star thank u so much :)

You are most welcome, it has got alot busier since the Chesterfield depot closed. The phones are not manned well i agree

Ask for steve jackson..

He is the area manager, my husband use to work for him as a courier.

He never gives his number or details out to any customer but if you want something sorting...he is your man!

I will never buy from any company that uses them again they say they have delivered twice last friday now but they are suppose to be delivering to my mums shop so there is someone there all the time an they have left no card we have been going round in circles for a few days now trying to get phone numbers address an no one ever replies so fingers crossed now

Thank u enepsigos will do

I hate the company anyway...for years my husband worked for them and 1 day a smackhead nicked a mobile phone of the back of his van while he was delivering a parcel, my husband got the sack, they thought he nicked it!

So we phoned the police who checked CCTV in that area only to prove that my husband did not nick the phone!

After police confirmed this with steve jackson did my husband get his job back? NO, did he even get an apology? NO

Trust me..yodel treat their staff with as little respect as they do their customers! Their loss i say...my husband was one of the good un`s...so many of their delivery staff are dodgy it is unreal!

Sorry for the rant, hope you get things sorted.

From what I've read they are a bad company with a lot of people having bad experiences I just hope my parcel turns up it was something for my daughters 1st birthday your husband it's better off not working for them!

Worst company I`ve ever had the mis fortune to deal with.

Fnished up having to have someone sit in my house all day as they only deliver 9-5 ie when most people are out.

I too told my seller I wouldnt buy anything else off then whilst ever they used Yodel

I am surprised to hear the Chesterfield office is closed it was open at the beginning of July as I went to the Sheffield office hoping to pick up my parcel to be told the card was one from the Chesterfield office.

No one could explain why even though my adress is North Sheffield and Yodel have an office in the North of Sheffield the parcel was being dealt with an office well to the South of Sheffield.

Good luck

Has anyone got a phone no for Yodel Sheffield? Thanks