Can Liverpool win today?

I was always a homebird as a football supporter when I lived over yonder but Liverpool and West Ham were about the only clubs outside the City that I liked. I could never stand the likes of Man u.,Chelsea, Arsenal etc. etc. , but always had a soft spot for Liverpool. Would like to see them pull it off today. Anyone else hoping they win?

Foreign owners, foreign manager, foreign players. It won't mean the same but I still want to see an English name on the trophy again.

The clincher for anyone not too sure is just to think who the Man Utd fans want to win. :)

I was always a homebird as a football supporter when I lived over yonder but Liverpool and West Ham were about the only clubs outside the City that I liked. I could never stand the likes of Man u.,Chelsea, Arsenal etc. etc. , but always had a soft spot for Liverpool. Would like to see them pull it off today. Anyone else hoping they win?

Guessing it will be a thrilling final, may the best team win, and I hope its Liverpool.

Bad news for Liverpool Salah has left the game with an injury. Not good at all, he scored 44 goals this season with 33% of The Reds output. Backs against the wall now after a great start.

My youngest piggy/Liverpool fan son is well upset. I'm fed up of him singing More Salad all week! :)

Mr. T. What was not to like about the Chelsea team circa 1965-1973 ?. Peter Osgood, Bobby Tambling, Peter Bonetti, Charlie Cook, John Hollins, Marvin Hinton, Barry Bridges, George Graham, Alan Hudson and Peter Houseman etc, The captain at most of the time.. well, I left his name out.

Mr. T. What was not to like about the Chelsea team circa 1965-1973 ?. Peter Osgood, Bobby Tambling, Peter Bonetti, Charlie Cook, John Hollins, Marvin Hinton, Barry Bridges, George Graham, Alan Hudson and Peter Houseman etc, The captain at most of the time.. well, I left his name out.

Ron Harris? What a gentleman......ha ha.

2-1 Bales scored a cracker,lawyers are queuing up to represent the scousers

Edited by ukdobby

You mean you actually liked them in 1967, shame on you. lol

---------- Post added 26-05-2018 at 16:37 ----------

The Liverpool goalie is not going to be a fan favourite on Merseyside tonight

One cracker and two gift wrapped from the gk.

Ron Harris? What a gentleman......ha ha.

2-1 Bales scored a cracker,lawyers are queuing up to represent the scousers

Two other "gentlemen" missing from the list - David Webb and Eddie McCreadie.

Was the Liverpool keeper channeling Gary Sprake?

Can't remember a worse or more catastrophic goalkeeping performance.