Do you know a Health Coach?

Hi

I'm looking for a Health Coach for help with lifestyle/food/health etc. I've tried searching online and whilst I've come across courses for becoming a Health Coach, I can't find anyone who actually IS one in or around Chesterfield/Sheffield.

Anyone know one, or can recommend a Health Coach please?

Is there a particular aspect of health that you want to focus on? We know a couple of health therapists/coaches but a couple more details would help us to recommend the best person for your goals.

Hi, sorry I only just noticed I've had a response to this.

It's for my wife really more than myself, though we both obviously need help together on it. She is finding her tolerance to certain foods is affecting her, i.e bread, wraps, potatoes among other things.

It's ok using Google for these things and trying to look for answers that way, but it's much harder figuring how to fit this all into a very busy lifestyle along with a daughter who only likes eating certain things too (like most kids!).

So, it's that kind of help I'm after - managing a lifestyle alongside trying to work out what dietary changes are needed, and fitting it all together. :thumbsup:

Hi,

Im a health coach based in Sheffield. Head over to r5fitness.co.uk to find out more

Thanks,

Ryan

R5 Fitness