Ukip. All discussion here please.

With the increase in threads about party politics, both local and national, on the forum we have decided that to create a level playing field we will allow one thread for each party to discuss policies. This thread is for discussing the policies of the UKIP party.

Our normal rule of not posting links directly to the parties still applies so please respect this rule.

This is a good idea given that most of the UKIP discussion was taking place in anti UKIP threads.

This is a good idea given that most of the UKIP discussion was taking place in anti UKIP threads.

And do you think this won't be yet another anti UKIP thread? :hihi:

never seen so many threads locked!! almost like the con/lib/labs/greens etc etc running for the hills?:hihi: although i understand it must be a nightmare to oversee so many opnions:D

never seen so many threads locked!

Quite, we were having some good bickering and now I can't even remember what it was about, so that's ruined.

I think Mort has got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning :D

with ukip having so many faux pas lately do you think the one thread will be large enough to hold em all? or even the database :hihi:

with ukip having so many faux pas lately do you think the one thread will be large enough to hold em all? or even the database :hihi:

I just hope the Islamic Party of Britain will be getting their own thread otherwise its just racist :D

I just hope the Islamic Party of Britain will be getting their own thread otherwise its just racist :D

I've been searching for the People's Front of Judea thread but can't find that either.

I've been searching for the People's Front of Judea thread but can't find that either.

Is that you Brian?

For shame!!! Its institutionalized racism. Im going to phone Diane Abbott right away

For shame!!! Its institutionalized racism. Im going to phone Diane Abbott right away

It's alright making jokes, but what have the Romans ever done for us apart from taken everything we had, and not just from us, from our fathers, and from our fathers fathers and from our fathers fathers fathers and from our fathers fathers fathers fathers. I don't want to labour the point but what have the Romans ever given us in return?