Royal Gay Wedding!

See here - https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/royal-family-same-sex-wedding-gay-queen-cousin-lord-mountbatten-a8405086.html - a cousin of the queen is marrying his boyfriend. Rather charmingly he's on such good terms with his ex-wife that she is giving him away.

Even the royals are at it now and I think this is a good thing. Are we seeing the beginning of the end of homophobia?

I agree Mr M. If only UKIP's "Out Now" roundel was the correct colour, then I'd have some confidence.

The Royal Family are often described as the most disfunctual family in the Country. What they get up to in and out of wedlock is of little concern to many I guess. So a " gay " Royal wedding is neither here or there. Who cares.

Angel1

See here - https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/royal-family-same-sex-wedding-gay-queen-cousin-lord-mountbatten-a8405086.html - a cousin of the queen is marrying his boyfriend. Rather charmingly he's on such good terms with his ex-wife that she is giving him away.

Even the royals are at it now and I think this is a good thing. Are we seeing the beginning of the end of homophobia?

Not even in the slightest unfortunately.

Guest makapaka

Keep on fishing halibut.

Its wrong.

My culture teaches me that gay relationships are against God and therefore I cannot condone this type of thing.

I don't see this as being news

Live and let live

Its wrong.

My culture teaches me that gay relationships are against God and therefore I cannot condone this type of thing.

Really? Does it really? Really really say that???

Think your cult needs to drag itself into the 21st century. Some of us dont live our lives under the faux rulings of a mythical sky being.

Even for those who do, the reality right here right now on this spinning globe (however one chooses to think it was created) is that some Homosapiens are homosexuals.

If gay relationships are "against god" then why the hell did he/she/it create them.

Really? Does it really? Really really say that???

Think your cult needs to drag itself into the 21st century. Some of us dont live our lives under the faux rulings of a mythical sky being.

Even for those who do, the reality right here right now on this spinning globe (however one chooses to think it was created) is that some Homosapiens are homosexuals.

If gay relationships are "against god" then why the hell did he/she/it create them.

:clap::clap::clap:

Keep on fishing halibut.

Its wrong.

He's a had bite now!

Its wrong.

God created people who love other people.

Men love women. Women love men. Men love men and women love women. This type of thing that you say you can't condone was created by God.