Britain First banned by Facebook

I'm sorry, but if you expect to be understood you must start writing in English.

Very poor response from you...everyone else understood...

They're scummers; I don't know why you can't just accept that.

well there are very few people in this world i would describe as being scummers and lacking a proper informative definition for human scum its not a term id use.

i take it for granted you do not mean they are manchester united fans or ship attacking pirates.

but you did call some people scummers so please what is it about BF given your as yet unstated qualifications to judge that in your mind justifies labelling them scum.

you might not agree with their politics nor their perception of the facts they choose to interpret but I also doubt they would agree with yours so politics aside.... what else is it that prompts you to publicly declare they are scum?

i for one await your response with fascination..... oops is fascination too right wing for you? I suppose it could be. Its alright its neutral it has no political association..

You have to be so careful these days.

well there are very few people in this world i would describe as being scummers and lacking a proper informative definition for human scum its not a term id use.

i take it for granted you do not mean they are manchester united fans or ship attacking pirates.

but you did call some people scummers so please what is it about BF given your as yet unstated qualifications to judge that in your mind justifies labelling them scum.

you might not agree with their politics nor their perception of the facts they choose to interpret but I also doubt they would agree with yours so politics aside.... what else is it that prompts you to publicly declare they are scum?

i for one await your response with fascination..... oops is fascination too right wing for you? I suppose it could be. Its alright its neutral it has no political association..

You have to be so careful these days.

Ok, scummers isn't a nice word, but they're utterly horrible people.

If you genuinely don't understand why, and you're not just taking the michael, get back to me and I'll do my best to explain why I find them loathsome.

I suppose scummers could be replaced with "vile, horrible, reprehensible people".

i looked at the SO CALLED hate tweets from over 5 years ago. Schoolboy stuff, childish really, even silly. Can't see the hate though.

i've certainly heard far worse said about Scots by the english and without consequence... and vice-versa.

as for terms like Scot brit auzzie argie their are just shortened names as is **** these words mean nothing and offend noone in most cases the people thes words refer to use them to refer to themselves

do try again though, but a lot harder.

i had never really taken any notice of this guy till I saw this thread.

having looked at the SO CALLED hate tweets from over 5 years ago my perception is; Schoolboy stuff, childish really, even silly. Can't see the hate though.

i've certainly heard far worse said about Scots by the english and without consequence... and vice-versa.

as for terms like Scot brit auzzie argie their are just shortened names as is **** these words mean nothing and offend noone, the people these words refer to do use them to refer to themselves

what ever he has either allegedly done, or that is supposed to be wrong, he certainly does not deserve the treatment he his wife and children have been through actually few people do. Its not as though he had been grooming and raping children or anything like that. what he and his family has undergone appears to me to be more than adequate to atone for any real or alleged past misdeeds and no doubt will have encouraged him to grow up really fast.

and i'll add i have not as yet seen any evidence of these so called lies he has been allegedly saying either. i'm sure I can rely on some people on sheffield forums to provide some links to those.

im not a supporter of tommy robinson, or whatever he chooses to use, or any other 'political' groups but he has certainly opened my eyes and any ideas i may have once had about some aspects of the state's behaviour in the uk have been thoroughly challenged.

any thoughts that this country pays anymore than lip-service to the concept of free speech or that britain is a free country could be justifiably completely dismissed after watching some of his videos.

if british people can be subjected to some of the things he has by the public, and the state then the time to take a long hard look at ourselves is long overdue.

i'd like to thank Andy1976 for his OP that has brought all this to my attention.

i looked at the SO CALLED hate tweets from over 5 years ago. Schoolboy stuff, childish really, even silly. Can't see the hate though.

I'm saddened you can't see the hate. It jumps off the screen at you.

You yourself have called it "childish schoolboy stuff" - as least kids have the excuse of youth for their ignorance.

i looked at the SO CALLED hate tweets from over 5 years ago. Schoolboy stuff, childish really, even silly. Can't see the hate though. [...................all the gibberish cut out]

Its anti muslim rhetoric, he does it for one thing, to drive people to hate musims. Its constant and consistant. You may think its not that bad, i think you may be a little biased. Its not good for all communities in society, it breeds division, mistrust and hatred, which is bad for this country, and society.

They also lie, remember Donald Trump retweeting pictures by Britain First? they didnt make a mistake, they Deliberately mis attributed them to sow division and hatred.

These people arent good people they arent helping the country they are hurting it (just like the islamic extremists who are doing the exact same things)

I'm saddened you can't see the hate. It jumps off the screen at you.

You yourself have called it "childish schoolboy stuff" - as least kids have the excuse of youth for their ignorance.

you get tired of hearing about the often exaggerated claims of hate. well i do to be honest. its pointless really some people just don't like some other people .. some people take that to varying extremes... and some people choose to fret about it.

all free choice

no whinging or rhetoric is going to change that.... and after all we all free to choose who we like and dislilke and to what extent.

living in a democracy we should all be free to express our opinions and views too...if others don't like them I don't care. And even if I don't like them I will not oppose their freedom to express them but will happily oppose those that would deny that right as unlike some i wish to continue living in a democracy.

you get tired of hearing about the often exaggerated claims of hate. well i do to be honest. its pointless really some people just don't like some other people .. some people take that to varying extremes... and some people choose to fret about it.

all free choice

no whinging or rhetoric is going to change that.... and after all we all free to choose who we like and dislilke and to what extent.

living in a democracy we should all be free to express our opinions and views too...if others don't like them I don't care. And even if I don't like them I will not oppose their freedom to express them but will happily oppose those that would deny that right as unlike some i wish to continue living in a democracy.

yeah, all those Al Muhajiroun supporters thought so too.

How wrong they were.

How wrong they were.

i was not aware that al muhajiroun supporters wanted to live at all and least of all in a democracy

How wrong they were.

That's the logic fail for those making this argument.

The people demanding the right to use racist, homophobic and misogynist language and the abolition of hate crimes are the very same people who were standing outside Anjem Choudary's house demanding that he be locked up for hate speech and speaking his mind! :hihi:

That's the logic fail for those making this argument.

The people demanding the right to use racist, homophobic and misogynist language and the abolition of hate crimes are the very same people who were standing outside Anjem Choudary's house demanding that he be locked up for hate speech and speaking his mind! :hihi:

I don't see or hear anyone demanding or wanting the abolition of anything, I only see and hear people ask where the lines are drawn, as for Anjem Choudary, would you consider targeting him in your posting signature criticising his extremist activity ……. let me guess eh :suspect:

The reason people get annoyed and turn to the right in the first place is partly because they see people like you as apologists for the likes of Choudary, it's that simple, people like Anjem Choudary are racist, homophobic and misogynistic, so logic fail that.