Garages buying cars

Yes clear of everything, bought it cash out right when got it. Been sat on it for 4 months but simply aren't using it much and it just sat loosing money

and in the end got the best deal from we buy any car.

Really?

Even if your car was immaculate there is a maximum price that they would offer you which will be significantly lower than pretty much anyone else. Their business model is to buy as cheaply as possible from people desperate to get rid quickly or those too lazy to stick an ad in the newspaper or the local newsagents.

Can't see any threads that aren't 8 years old and out of date.

Wanting to sell my car and wondered if anyone knew of garages buying cars and not just cheap run about cars!

2016 Volvo

Surely you have free buy and sell internet sites, don't go to a dealer, and don't trade it in. We have Kijiji, Craigslist and others. If it's a popular model and you price it reasonably, it will be sold pretty fast. I have put ads in Kijiji for large items and the phone has been ringing within an hour, and it's gone the next day.

Edited by Ontarian1981

Surely you have free buy and sell internet sites, don't go to a dealer, and don't trade it in. We have Kijiji, Craigslist and others. If it's a popular model and you price it reasonably, it will be sold pretty fast. I have put ads in Kijiji for large items and the phone has been ringing within an hour, and it's gone the next day.

I have never heard of them sites.

I have never heard of them sites. I will have a look ta

Shipping costs may be a bit high! ;)

put it on gumtree and see if you get any offers before selling to a trader

I like how they claim to send the advert to car dealers.

Like there's just a bunch of people sat around waiting for someone to offer them cars, completely incapable of finding ones for themselves.

You can guarantee that e-mails from that company will be sent straight to junk, read by no-one.