More hypocrisy from the Archbishop

God is dead.

If he ever lived.

Trust me.

All religion is a control mechanism to keep people from tearing down the houses of the powerful and sharing the wealth.

See through it.

Bit tricky since he's not real...

As a historical character he certainly existed, and his teachings have been passed down every bit as much as Gautama Buddah's or those of any other religion.

What man has done with them to build them into huge different idealogical sects is another matter, but that's for a different thread. The CofE (but not Christianity) is actually one of the smallest.

As a historical character he certainly existed, and his teachings have been passed down every bit as much as Gautama Buddah's or those of any other religion.

What man has done with them to build them into huge different idealogical sects is another matter, but that's for a different thread. The CofE (but not Christianity) is actually one of the smallest.

Indeed it's one of the smallest especially since the atheists on here keep reminding that Christianity is dying and will be disappear soon. :hihi:

Can't have it both ways

Noel Edmonds has branded the Archbishop as 'the reincarnation of evil' for 'failing to meet HBOS fraud victims and investing in Lloyds Banking Group'.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/noel-edmonds-brands-archbishop-of-canterbury-evil/ar-BBNwzIt?ocid=spartanntp

I know that Edmonds lost many millions in the Lloyds banking fraud - I'd like to think that Edmonds would be as animated if he hadn't have lost so much money - but somehow I doubt it.