House removal advice/recommendations - no quotes/advertising

I need an upright piano to be moved from a ground floor flat to a house (ground floor dining room), both in S10 area, within the next couple of days if possible.

Can anyone recommend someone who can do this, at a reasonable cost?

.................years ago I moved house and used a company called "Lindways?" The two men who came were called Mike Tierney and his pal called Alan. Does anyone know if they are still operating? If not could any forunners give the name of a good company?

Hi, I am looking for a man with a van to move some bedroom furniture (double bed/wardrobe/2 x chest of drawers) from S2 to S17, ideally this Sunday. My husband will help move, so just one man needed. Can you let me have any recommendations or PM if you can help.

Hi, please can you recommend someone to remove a sofa from 1st floor of a town house via balcony. DFS got it up there, but I'm moving and I need someone to get it out. thank you

What sort of price would you expect to pay for removal services? Not including their packing services.

Depends on size of the job! Get three quotes. Watch out for extras like charges to get to the job and back to base and VAT. If they need to dismantle and reassemble large pieces of furniture that will need to be accounted for.

Could anyone recommend a removal company,moving about 5 miles from Gleadless to Dronfield.

all the posts seem quite old so I  thought I would start a fresh thread.

thanks 

Hope you got sorted, not been on here for a while 

Hello,

As per my previous experience with removalists, one should exercise caution while looking for a removals company. Previously i had used, service of  CBD Movers , a removals company in London for my move to Brigham.   They did a satisfactory job and well recommended too, if any one need a removals service. 

Always look for an experienced player rather than in experienced and cheap ones.

I'm on the move soon and need a reliable company for a Sheffield to Sheffield move. I may need some boxes and there will probably be a bit of dismantle/build involved on a wardrobe. I would need it doing in one go.

Anyone you've used  that did a good job?

Thanks

Edited by zach