DIY car repairs and sevicing

Does anyone know if the DIY garage on Woodbourne Road is still operating and if it is when are they open. I went up there about 0930 this morning and th place was locked up. The next question is does anyone know of any other place where I can do a bit of work on my car?

His name is Alan and yes he moved from eyre street to woodbourn road. I go there to fix my car

I rang earl street up last week and was told that they have stopped doing DIY hire know.

i dont know if people are getting mixed up with the address this is the one i rang.

Diy Garage  

Garage in Sheffield, England

Address: 73 Earl St, Sheffield S1 4PY

I'm looking for hire garage or ramp to do some maintenance myself like oil and filter change. With tools. Anything in mind? except DB. Thnx in advance

17 hours ago, SanAnda said:

I'm looking for hire garage or ramp to do some maintenance myself like oil and filter change. With tools. Anything in mind? except DB. Thnx in advance

I’ve been looking for the same thing, can’t find anything apart from DB. Why are you excluding them, have you used them or is it just because you already know about them?

Seems even basic lockup garages are hard to find. Let me know if you find anything!

Reviving this old thread to see if anything's changed? DB Car Lift seems to be shut now, so that's both previous options gone. 

Anyone come across any alternative space for DIY car repairs in Sheffield? Don't necessarily need a full ramp, just a dry level surface so can use axle stands or a trolley jack. 

Plenty of space in a supermarket carpark after closing time (or before).

DPUbCrb.jpg

QWDTGaZ.jpg

Edited by geared
  • Confused 1

Erm...

I guess needs must etc etc. He's gone well equipped. 

That's obviously a mobile mechanic with the van at the side.