Blades ownership update

The Prince and McCabe had a meeting with Wilder to persuade him to stay at the Lane so I should imagine assurances were given......

All down to money for McCabe

As he’s wanting to sell the club, yeah of course it’s about money. He values the club higher than the Prince does.

I’m not so sure.

Some of this is personal. The two owners won’t even sit in the same room as each other on match days. I don’t think that McCabe wants to sell to the Prince at all.

McCabe has done a great job keeping United afloat, but he’s dropped the ball this time. If the Blades arent careful, this could cost them dear

As I've read the article both men are fighting for control of the club.

Edited by jjjker

It isn't boding well for the forthcoming season.

This mess needs sorting out and quick.

It isn't boding well for the forthcoming season.

This mess needs sorting out and quick.

If it goes legal which it looks like it already has it certainly won't be a quick resolution.

If it goes legal which it looks like it already has it certainly won't be a quick resolution.

One thing the Blades are good at is shooting them selves in the foot.They are ace at it always have been.Do not expect any signings who cost over 10 quid or wants more than 50 quid a week while this is going on it will not happen.Poor Wilder he must be sick .Well done board for making his job so much harder.

I would side with McCabe in this dispute, local lad, genuine Blade etc. However, McCabe brought the Prince into the club in the first place so he carrys most responsibility for the current situation.

One thing the Blades are good at is shooting them selves in the foot.They are ace at it always have been.Do not expect any signings who cost over 10 quid or wants more than 50 quid a week while this is going on it will not happen.Poor Wilder he must be sick .Well done board for making his job so much harder.

Its a shame mate, I like all the local clubs to do well, Wilder is the best man united have had in years and it would be a great pity if this situation undermined him.

I would side with McCabe in this dispute, local lad, genuine Blade etc. However, McCabe brought the Prince into the club in the first place so he carrys most responsibility for the current situation.

Well here we are in the middle of the transfer window probable the most important one of the season and we have all this shambles in the boardroom.We managed to bring in a loan goalie and apart from letting our prize asset go for up to 15 million thats it.I know it can not be easy with gates of 27000 and only getting 15 mill for Brooks along with 7.5 million from from sell on clauses from previous player sales.What confuses me is clubs who have only 10000 coming in the gates can afford 8 or 9 million for players and we can only afford pittances for our players (that's if we get anyone)No wonder Wilder threw a wobbler the other month and can well understand him.Well done board you are trying your hardest to get rid of him.

---------- Post added 16-07-2018 at 10:40 ----------

Well here we are in the middle of the transfer window probable the most important one of the season and we have all this shambles in the boardroom.We managed to bring in a loan goalie and apart from letting our prize asset go for up to 15 million thats it.I know it can not be easy with gates of 27000 and only getting 15 mill for Brooks along with 7.5 million from from sell on clauses from previous player sales.What confuses me is clubs who have only 10000 coming in the gates can afford 8 or 9 million for players and we can only afford pittances for our players (that's if we get anyone)No wonder Wilder threw a wobbler the other month and can well understand him.Well done board you are trying your hardest to get rid of him.

STOP PRESS It looks like our goalie is about to be sold and maybe our center half to even more millions to evaporate.All that cash along with the season ticket sales and we can not match clubs such as Brentford in the transfer market.