Sanchez on 280K a week AFTER tax!

Here we go today with Ozil at Arsenal (who 'disappears' in a lot of games ) getting a 350.000 quid a week deal. How much would they have paid him if he was more than just good ?

Edited by stpetre
add

Here we go today with Ozil at Arsenal (who 'disappears' in a lot of games ) getting a 350.000 quid a week deal. How much would they have paid him if he was more than just good ?

At the moment they just have too much cash,wait when people are no longer interested and they ask the government to bail them out like other well known companies.

Arsenal baffle me. They've needed another top notch defender for years but they go on buying midfielders.

How many jobs would you survive in if you didn't turn up for work after not getting your own way..........see Mahrez.

How many jobs would you survive in if you didn't turn up for work after not getting your own way..........see Mahrez.

Players like him make me sick, quite happy to sign a contract then want more when they see the money flying around. One of the players at Man U wanted a wage increase because of what Sanchez was earning, was quite happy with the mega deal he had then Sanchez comes on over £100k a week more. It would be great to see one of the big clubs struggle however it won't happen with all the money TV companies will pay for the rights to show matches.

Herrera in court for match fixing,Sanchez for tax fiddling,racism all over,Rooneys our best role model,the game is rotten where the big money is.

I know the money Sanchez is getting is crazy, but it looks good value in today's market as it was reported that Sunderland were paying Jack Rodwell 70k a week and I don't think he even gets in the team on a regular basis.

Not bad for a team at the bottom of the championship, the worst team I've seen at the Lane this season.

Just read Marcus Rashford, 20, earns £55,000-a-week from Manchester United as part of his standard wage. Then on top of that he takes home over £2million-a-year on top of his wages in sponsorship money.

That's more than what I will earn all my life