Jordan rhodes scoring for fun again

why can he score lots of goals everywhere except hillsbrough?

He seemed to get slower and fatter over time at Hillsborough.

I'm not convinced that the fitness and training staff are up to much at S6.

4 in 14 league games, scoring for fun? - Really???

its either 4 in the league and 3 in the cup or 5 total not sure

He got a hat trick against a lower league side in the cup but only one league goal in 3.5 games is hardly prolific.

3 against Wycombe Wanderers and 4 league goals

Big shame that it didn't work out. Thought we had struck gold when we signed him. I don't think we play to his strengths though and I don't think he will come back to us. The more goals he scores, the more his value will go up so we just sell for what we can and move on

Big shame that it didn't work out. Thought we had struck gold when we signed him. I don't think we play to his strengths though and I don't think he will come back to us. The more goals he scores, the more his value will go up so we just sell for what we can and move on

In the Owls current situation it can only be good that he scores goals, it didn't work out and the more he scores could help reap some money back.

Seems a bit ironic to me that after Tuesday's (Oct.23) games that Norwich are 4th in the league, just where the Owls thought they might be at some point in the season, not gonna happen tho'.

Seems a bit ironic to me that after Tuesday's (Oct.23) games that Norwich are 4th in the league, just where the Owls thought they might be at some point in the season, not gonna happen tho'.

I'm not so sure many Owls thought that after being under a transfer embargo all summer, some feared relegation.

I think his League goals have been tap-ins from 2 yards.

Even Billy Sharp can score them.

Move on, and get what we can for him.

We're not exactly riding off in to the Sunset, so why should any of us give a hoot?

As you can tell, the passion is draining from me at a rate of knots.

Either I need a holiday, or our whole squad does.

I have said before overated expensive flop::suspect:he was on the downward long before he joind the Owls & I dont really care what he's doing for Norwich , my opinion but hey oh what do I know ;)