Birmingham city v sheffield wednesday

seems like a draw to me,what do you guys think,birmingham drawn a lot

Edited by bassett one

seems like a draw to me,what do you guys think,birmingham drawn a lot

Well being as you asked...….I think they will get a hiding, brum a very good team, better than Owls, simple.

Well being as you asked...….I think they will get a hiding, brum a very good team, better than Owls, simple.

Whos they?!

Birmingham are actually a very good side who I think will challenge for a play off spot.

You'll do well to get anything from this one.

we need points and now urgently or our seasons over,we need to be in top 6 by xmas

You know the 'failure music' that's comically played after abject failure?

The whap, whap, whap, waaaaaahhh! one?

Well here goes:

WHAP,WHAP, WHAP, WAAAAAH !!

We've got as much chance as an ice cube in the Sahara Desert.

Well here goes:

Love your sense of humour HM.

Jos now better give the players a kick up the arse or a relegation situation might start to worry Owls fans.fans are thinking there is something going on behind there backs with Hutchinson or Westwood not been give a team selection,some contracts with the players seems very odd and dodgy,and with injuries happening too regular with Owls players

you know the 'failure music' that's comically played after abject failure?

The whap, whap, whap, waaaaaahhh! One?

Well here goes:

Whap,whap, whap, waaaaah !!

We've got as much chance as an ice cube in the sahara desert.

whap, whap, wawaw :):)

Well here goes:

Cmon bud have faith its only Oct wait till December then we know how our teams are getting on ..As for me we got panned against rotherham lack of goals worries me derby on saturday home on sky must win keep up the pressure ..See what the jan transfer window comes up with but l guess ronaldo wont come his boots are worth more than the team ..:hihi::hihi:

Cmon bud have faith its only Oct wait till December then we know how our teams are getting on ..As for me we got panned against rotherham lack of goals worries me derby on saturday home on sky must win keep up the pressure ..See what the jan transfer window comes up with but l guess ronaldo wont come his boots are worth more than the team ..:hihi::hihi:

I'll have faith when the whole squad are pulling in the same direction, with a 'we won't lose' attitude. I'll have faith when we start to play progressive, attacking football. I'll have faith when we start to create 5 good chances a game and score most (if not all ) of them. I'll have faith when our defence is almost as watertight as a duck's bottom.

I'll have faith when we pass the ball to our own players 10 times in a row without the opposition getting a touch. I'll have faith when other clubs' fans are dreading the day they have to face us. I'll have faith when I come from the match satisfied I've seen a good performance and been entertained.

I have no faith in a bunch of players that appear to 'not give a toss'.

I know they can play and I also know very few of them are performing at anywhere near their best. They're cheating us.

I know what you're saying, better times will return, but with the money invested and the squad we've got, better times should be here already.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

I'll have faith when the whole squad are pulling in the same direction, with a 'we won't lose' attitude. I'll have faith when we start to play progressive, attacking football. I'll have faith when we start to create 5 good chances a game and score most (if not all ) of them. I'll have faith when our defence is almost as watertight as a duck's bottom.

I'll have faith when we pass the ball to our own players 10 times in a row without the opposition getting a touch. I'll have faith when other clubs' fans are dreading the day they have to face us. I'll have faith when I come from the match satisfied I've seen a good performance and been entertained.

I have no faith in a bunch of players that appear to 'not give a toss'.

I know they can play and I also know very few of them are performing at anywhere near their best. They're cheating us.

I know what you're saying, better times will return, but with the money invested and the squad we've got, better times should be here already.

Im guessing theres no faith in this squad then bud..