Swfc V west Bromwich Wednesday evening.

Big game again for owls playing top of the league, these games bring out the best in Owls.

No Bannon a big loss but I'm convinced weds will overcome this challenge with flying colours.

Weds 2-1...WAWAW.

I can't say I'm as confident, WBA are scoring goals and we look vulnerable, you never know though.

If we can close down quicker in defence we should weather the storm, last 2 goals conceded against Leeds and forest the defence allowed opponents time to pick there spot.

This is a real toughie, a draw would be a good result. a win a flaming miracle.

OOOerr!

We HAVE to perform well tomorrow, or I think we'll get battered.

As I say almost every week, IF we all play to our limit, we can beat these.

With ALL our players playing to their limits, we would beat most in this League on a regular basis, especially at home, but the 'other' Wednesday turn up far too often for my liking.

We'll miss Bannan, obviously, and I can't wait for the return of Kieran Lee.

I hope Dawson has a better game and we may hold them to two goals.

We'll just have to battle our way through these poor spells, and with Luhukay's revelation yesterday that he's probably going to favour 19 to 24 year olds, we may never see the likes of Lee or Hooper again.

I realise some older players will be considered or we wouldn't have re-signed Nuhiu, but it seems Jos is considering a new approach.

never know which owls side will turn up on day , could be a draw or heavy loss

never know which owls side will turn up on day , could be a draw or heavy loss

So you won't even consider a win for a home team playing a team just 5 points ahead of them in the standings?

4-0 Wednesday win

From a West Brom point of view most fans don't feel we perform well away from home, draws away at Birmingham, Forest and a narrow defeat at Middlesborough disguised that we should have been beaten comfortably and would have been if those clubs had taken their chances. Our win at Norwich was at the expense of conceding three ourselves. I suspect this is the game we get found out. Of note Brunt and Barry seem to be alternating in centre midfield at the moment. Barry played on Saturday so I wonder if Brunt was asked which game he wanted. Sadly centre mid does not flatter him but I am sure he will be welcomed back should he start, all be it with a collective sigh of frustration from the away end (approaching 400 appearances and a total of 50 premier league assists doesn't count for much these days).

Today’s line up against West Brom:

Dawson

Palmer

Onomah

Pelupessy

Lees

Nuhiu

Reach

Hector

Pudil

Penney

Forestieri