The Fuel Gay Nightclub Megathread.

Just wondered if anyone got an email about this new club. I have searched the forum but can't find a thread on it. Anyways it looks like it is opening where Purple used to be and i think it's a really good idea - just what Sheffield needs!!!

Here's the website http://www.fuel-sheffield.co.uk

Oooh, that looks good. Shame the location is a bit rammy though. I'll give it a go to see if it's any good.

I hope it'll be having a full refurb though since it's Berlins / Purple days. Another Dempsey's is NOT what we need!

K x

Will there be a door charge?

I'm guessing if it's marketing itself as a nightclub insead of a bar (which is what berlins was) then I guess they will be.

If it's nice inside tho... good on em.

Well Fuel in Hull has been going for a while, so lets hope this one lasts.

It looks promising doesnt it.

We need an alternative to dempseys/xes which have become sooooo "last year".

I don't know anything about it. I just got an email from someone.

Originally posted by DaBouncer

If it's nice inside tho... good on em.

I reckon that's been the downfall of the other full time gay bars in Sheffield. If they do make a nice job of it inside, I think it might make a world of difference to it's popularity.

Originally posted by Kristian

I reckon that's been the downfall of the other full time gay bars in Sheffield. If they do make a nice job of it inside, I think it might make a world of difference to it's popularity.

Fully agreed!

OOOH, YAY!!! Full time LGB as well! Their ethos sounds fab - I hope they deliver on it. We SO need something new that isn't spit 'n' sawdust, in a dodgy part of town and playing sh*te music . . .

I demand the right to dance somewhere stylish!!

Who's going to the opening night then?!

JfG x

It does sound promising, if Poptastic and Galaxy are involved it should be quality.

Originally posted by JoyfulGrrl

OOOH, YAY!!! Full time LGB as well! Their ethos sounds fab - I hope they deliver on it. We SO need something new that isn't spit 'n' sawdust, in a dodgy part of town and playing sh*te music . . .

I demand the right to dance somewhere stylish!!

Who's going to the opening night then?!

JfG x

I'll be there babes! I might even buy you a drink! :D

Well i be there as just sent off for my membership.It's about time sheffield got somewere were can go for a change and no worrie about other people think.hope its as good as it looks up to now.think someone on forum ask about if some club for gay people was opening in august time too and no one belive him.now we do.