Crystal Bar - Carver Street.

does anyone know anything about this new bar/restauant crystal thats opening somewhere in sheffield?

All I know is it is on Carver Street in the former scissor works opposite Flares. It is 2 bars and a restaurant set round a covered courtyard. Thats all I know.

im sure thats a brook lesuire project (the people who own kingdom) correct me if im wrong though

There was a piece in exposed mag about it...looks v upmarket

i know they're currently interviewing for loads of jobs cos a bunch of my mates have been for them.

looks like it is coming along nicely. I heard that a chef from the one-eleven club will be the head chef there. I will stand corrected though.

Does anyone know when this place is opening?

Penciled in for early february but they're having one or two - structure problems at the mo.

Was meant to launch enf Jan but I expect the early Feb may actually turn into early March.

THIS PLACE IS GONNA BE AWESOME I WAS SHOWN ROUND IT ON WEDS IT IS GORGEOUS AND IT SHOULD LIVE UPTO IT'S REPUTATION OF BEING THE PLACE TO BE SEEN.

NICE ONE CRYSTAL

There was an advert in yesterdays Star saying they are now taking restaurant bookings, but the website address in the advert for more information doesn't work!

Originally posted by meggy

THIS PLACE IS GONNA BE AWESOME I WAS SHOWN ROUND IT ON WEDS IT IS GORGEOUS AND IT SHOULD LIVE UPTO IT'S REPUTATION OF BEING THE PLACE TO BE SEEN.

NICE ONE CRYSTAL

A) You dont need to post with CAPS LOCK on you know ;)

B) You're first post on Sheffield Forum happens to big up a yet to be opened bar - do you work for them?

I personally think it will be a great bar, however it has a very LARGE capacity and I think they may struggle to fill it and keep it filled with the clientel I know they're looking for.

Just my opinion.

Originally posted by DaBouncer

I personally think it will be a great bar, however it has a very LARGE capacity and I think they may struggle to fill it and keep it filled with the clientel I know they're looking for.

Just my opinion.

Especially as they will probably have a "no trainers" or "no t-shirts" or "no something-or-other" rule, to keep it upmarket and the keept he rif-raf out, but that will exclude about 99% of the people who drink round there.