Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

Our diplomatic Foreign Secretary seems to me to be putting the cart before the horse.

Would it not make more sense to have some evidence that this was a Kremlin backed attack on the former spy before grabbing the headline.

Our diplomatic Foreign Secretary seems to me to be putting the cart before the horse.

Would it not make more sense to have some evidence that this was a Kremlin backed attack on the former spy before grabbing the headline.

Wouldn't make any difference,nobody in their right minds believes a word that comes out of the Kremlin,we saw that when they poisoned Litvinenko and lied that they had nothing to do with it.

You are likely to be right but I still think that there should be a certain order in identifying the nature of the attack and then attributing probable blame.

should we worry he was or it seems a traitor to his country?

Did you read what would happen if they're proved to be involved? Lol bet the Kremlin are quaking in their boots

I can hear Putin's knees knocking from here.

I think not.

Russia know they can do what they like now.

Kim Jong tests a missile - Trump goes ballistic (excuse the pun) on Twitter.

Russia announces a package of new nuclear weapons and he's silent.

So when you have your biggest rival in their place you know nobody can or will stop you.

should we worry he was or it seems a traitor to his country?

That's a bit harsh - Bojo might be a clown and a complete prat but hes not really a traitor...

I also think Russia should be brought to task over the recent use of their large weather machine which brought our country to a standstill, the bread and bottled water industry has still not completely recovered.

I also think Russia should be brought to task over the recent use of their large weather machine which brought our country to a standstill, the bread and bottled water industry has still not completely recovered.

And they kindly provided the extra gas we needed - at a price of course.

And they kindly provided the extra gas we needed - at a price of course.

ooh never thought of that, crafty buggers :o

And we might withdraw from The World Cup.

Well,we might not send some officials.

Come on Boris,think things through before you open your mouth.

Any news on Mrs Zaghari-Ratcliffe?

Edited by RJRB