Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

Hi, Iam looking for a room on a saturday in the middle of December (I know I know!) for a party. In or close to the city centre, either with a bar or where we could bring our own booze, where we could set up games, and also where there are TVs we could hook consoles up to, or at least set up our own TVs and consoles etc.

Doesn't have to be massive, will probably be 20-30 people I would imagine.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Hi

My first ever post!

I'm looking for a venue for a 40th Birthday party on 10th December 2011 for between 60 and 90 people.

Either a function room in Sheffield South/Sheffield centre for around 90 (inc. kids) allowing children for the duration with catering or can provide my own. Do we need to provide music? Could this be by hooking up an ipod to the system or DJ?

Or a room in a pub for about 60 adults, no food and either own music or pubs own.

Cheap as possible or free hire would be great.

Many thanks

Jo

Hi

My first ever post!

I'm looking for a venue for a 40th Birthday party on 10th December 2011 for between 60 and 90 people.

Either a function room in Sheffield South/Sheffield centre for around 90 (inc. kids) allowing children for the duration with catering or can provide my own. Do we need to provide music? Could this be by hooking up an ipod to the system or DJ?

Or a room in a pub for about 60 adults, no food and either own music or pubs own.

Cheap as possible or free hire would be great.

Many thanks

Jo

A venue that has been named a few times on here could be ideal, Tulip Lounge.

It's free for parties over 60 people, buffet from £6ph and you can hook up your iPod for the music or they can get you a DJ.

We are looking for a room hire on a Saturday daytime - city central ideally.

Anyone know of prices or locations?

Kinaara Buffet at 261 Staniforth Road (0114 2449199) has 3 rooms and does hire them out. Licensed too.

We are looking for a room hire on a Saturday daytime - city central ideally.

Anyone know of prices or locations?

La Foret in Leopold Square do venue hire. It's 150 capacity and very reasonably priced.

facebook.com/LaForetSheffield

The Showroom Workstation near the Leadmill and Train Station is free to hire.

I've booked the cafe function room with it's own bar and you can hook your own ipod up to the sound system.

Food can be provided.

They also do kids parties.

Can't post a link as yet but go to the hire page on their website.

im after a very cheap room for about 50 people in Hillsborough, anyone got any ideas?