Mr Trump - All discussion here

He has no regard at all for anybody and spouts lies as if no one is going to call him out.

He just doesn’t care.

His latest preamble that US/Russian relationships are at an all time low.Really ?The Cold War and Cuba missile crisis seemed lower to me.

All said just to emphasise a little later what an immense world leader he is by sitting down with Putin.

What a revolting,lying ,cheating excuse of a man.

He has no regard at all for anybody and spouts lies as if no one is going to call him out.

He just doesn’t care.

His latest preamble that US/Russian relationships are at an all time low.Really ?The Cold War and Cuba missile crisis seemed lower to me.

All said just to emphasise a little later what an immense world leader he is by sitting down with Putin.

What a revolting,lying ,cheating excuse of a man.

He wins because you are acting exactly how he intends, ignore him and he’s finished, think about it. :)

Fox News LOL :loopy:

Come on, you're better than that.

---------- Post added 16-07-2018 at 18:40 ----------

He wins because you are acting exactly how he intends, ignore him and he’s finished, think about it. :)

I think you're right.

I'd rather people started calling him out, he'd suddenly want to be best friends and won't stop saying nice things about those who do.

Edited by Magilla

He just doesn’t care.

I read something last night that he'd said, and after, it said, well it might be true, cant remember the subject matter now so cant refind it :(

It proves he just makes things up willy nilly and doesnt care.

I’ve thought about it ,but still hope and think it best that every lie and transgression is challenged and publicised to further expose this posturing POTUS.

This is the media today. Is it any wonder Trump despises them.

They will put "The Onion" out of business soon.

Trump isn't just an annoyance like say Katie Hopkins, he is someone with real power who can do real damage. People who work for him should realise that in a post Trump US, they will be virtually unemployable and many could end up in jail.

This is the media today. Is it any wonder Trump despises them.

They will put "The Onion" out of business soon.

Is there anything Trump could do that would make you stop loving him?

Well the usually sycophantic Republicans back in the US are suddenly enraged at Trump for basically going down on Putin and believing every word he said about not meddling in US politics. Some are asking just what has Putin got on Trump.

If it was only videos of Rusian girls weeing on him he could probably wheedle himself out of it (who hasn't been there, done that?) so they must have something a whole lot more serious on him.

Is there anything Trump could do that would make you stop loving him?

On that note, is there anything Trump could do that would make you stop hating him? :hihi:

On that note, is there anything Trump could do that would make you stop hating him? :hihi:

Become a decent human being? :?

---------- Post added 16-07-2018 at 21:58 ----------

Some are asking just what has Putin got on Trump.

I think it's probably finance related, no US banks would loan to him back in the day.

Edited by Magilla