Is it possible to email Virginmedia?

I want to email VM with a query about the frequent broadband outages I am experiencing.

Their website offers me webchat (which is not open at times convenient to me) or phone contact (which I suspect will take hours).

I can't find a simple email address on their website. Can anyone help?

You don't have to wait that long; you're on hold for minutes at the most, certainly not hours.

Get on the phone and give 'em hell.

Dial 150 for free from your VM landline.

I want to email VM with a query about the frequent broadband outages I am experiencing.

Their website offers me webchat (which is not open at times convenient to me) or phone contact (which I suspect will take hours).

Glad it's not just me, my 3.0 hub loses it's signal nearly every day, lights start flashing like mad, sometimes for about 10 mins, sometimes for a few hours. Sometimes the VM website says there is a problem in the area and they are working on it, sometimes it says it's fine, it's so frustrating. I'm in s6...

Internet here in S5 tonight 17/08 is really slow, just done a speedcheck averages about 4Mb download 2Mb upload, should be 50Mb, carried out a service status check on VM website, a we're trying to sort it issue has flagged up, memories of dial up.......

Internet here in S5 tonight 17/08 is really slow, just done a speedcheck averages about 4Mb download 2Mb upload, should be 50Mb, carried out a service status check on VM website, a we're trying to sort it issue has flagged up, memories of dial up.......

Ah, well... It's all to do with the warping of time and space, y'see.

VM are still working on comms in July, whereas you appear to be a full month ahead of them. ;-)

Twiiter is a better way of contacting them over email.

I'd suggest using twitter, they don't like the discussion being made public.