Zing vaa - are they still open?

Is the zing vaa Chinese restaurant on the Moor still open? I'm sure it is but their phone number listed on all websites is incorrect. Does anybody know their number if they are still open?

Thanks

S

have a loock on sheff star website , its got very low stars so wouldnt bother if i were you.

Good favourite for many years been going since the seventies

have a loock on sheff star website , its got very low stars so wouldnt bother if i were you.

It actually got no stars, I went last year for a pre match meal food was good , place does look a bit tired plenty of Chinese Students there though which you think would be a good recommendation

Memory tells me that the owner (of Chinese origin) married a Sheffield lass and also ran the chippy on Earl Street, that is now called Brenda’s.

Memory tells me that the owner (of Chinese origin) married a Sheffield lass and also ran the chippy on Earl Street, that is now called Brenda’s.

Used to be goldfish bowl.

Very tired and run down from what it once was!

Used to be goldfish bowl.

the goldfish bowl use to be at the back of the zing vaa as a takeaway chip shop.

the goldfish bowl use to be at the back of the zing vaa as a takeaway chip shop.

Goldfish bowl further up and where Brendas is.

Good favourite for many years been going since the seventies

Are you a food inspector?

---------- Post added 03-06-2018 at 09:46 ----------

It actually got no stars, I went last year for a pre match meal food was good , place does look a bit tired plenty of Chinese Students there though which you think would be a good recommendation

Why?

Please explain this to us. Why does having a lot of Chinese students in there mean that it is a good recommendation?

If I go to an English restaurant and there are lots of English students in there, is that also a good recommendation?

For anyone interested - here's the food hygiene rating for Zing Vaa. Don't let this put you off though - after all, the food's delicious and there are lots of Chinese students in there, so it must be good! :gag:

http://ratings.food.gov.uk/business/en-GB/436577/Zing-Vaa-Sheffield

Edited by DerbyTup

New Zing Vaa on Ecclesall Road South is highly recommended, not sure if this is the same people that run it, but I love their food!

Are you a food inspector?

---------- Post added 03-06-2018 at 09:46 ----------

Why?

Please explain this to us. Why does having a lot of Chinese students in there mean that it is a good recommendation?

If I go to an English restaurant and there are lots of English students in there, is that also a good recommendation?

For anyone interested - here's the food hygiene rating for Zing Vaa. Don't let this put you off though - after all, the food's delicious and there are lots of Chinese students in there, so it must be good! :gag:

http://ratings.food.gov.uk/business/en-GB/436577/Zing-Vaa-Sheffield

I actually mentioned the hygeine rating first , I don't recall saying the food was delicious I did say what I had was good , I also said the place looked tired. The reference to the plethora of Chinese Students eating there would indicate that it's cuisine was popular within their community which is well served by a significant amount of similar nearby restaurants inculing the whole of London Road. If you point me to an English Restaurant thats full of English students I may well go along to see if that's a valid recommendation