Blackburn v Blades.

How do think Im feeling at the moment :(;)

Like you've found a pound and lost a tenner...

I watched the Owls match tonight at the CROWN on Chesterfield Rd both matches were on TV in the same room but watched the Owls game as I see the BLADES at the lane every match

I posted on the Owls v Leeds match and cannnot changed my comments

WBA did not turn up for 80mins

I watched the Owls match tonight at the CROWN on Chesterfield Rd both matches were on TV in the same room but watched the Owls game as I see the BLADES at the lane every match

I posted on the Owls v Leeds match and cannnot changed my comments

WBA did not turn up for 80mins

What was the weather like in Blackburn?

Arrived home from Blackburn 15 minutes ago the weather was fine, the Blades should have been well ahead in the first half if it wasn't for four good saves from their goalie, we let them play for twenty minutes in the second half but never looked in any danger then we scored a couple and we're all over them, the M62 was blocked so our coach made for the Woodhead pass which was also closed so we ended up on the Snake pass and dropped in town just after midnight with those three points safely in the bag. Blackburn's first home defeat for a year and greatly deserved.

Arrived home from Blackburn 15 minutes ago the weather was fine, the Blades should have been well ahead in the first half if it wasn't for four good saves from their goalie, we let them play for twenty minutes in the second half but never looked in any danger then we scored a couple and we're all over them, the M62 was blocked so our coach made for the Woodhead pass which was also closed so we ended up on the Snake pass and dropped in town just after midnight with those three points safely in the bag. Blackburn's first home defeat for a year and greatly deserved.

Well done mate.

UTB

---------- Post added 04-10-2018 at 01:34 ----------

And our Talisman’s back

Bet Deano was happy - he`s not too keen on Rovers` fans!

Good game and a good result. Their keeper made some great saves, Armstrong had a great chance for them but Fleck made a great interception in the box to deny. Dack looked ok and I can see why he is a key player for them, they lacked fire power up front, but I don't see them troubling the bottom end of the table, they will be fine if they carry on playing like that.

Two good goals from Billy, the second one proving again that you don't need to be 6ft 2 to score with a powerful header.

Nice to see Coutts back and playing some good stuff with Norwood.

Joint top, goal difference pushing us into third spot.

Good game and a good result. Their keeper made some great saves, Armstrong had a great chance for them but Fleck made a great interception in the box to deny. Dack looked ok and I can see why he is a key player for them, they lacked fire power up front, but I don't see them troubling the bottom end of the table, they will be fine if they carry on playing like that.

Two good goals from Billy, the second one proving again that you don't need to be 6ft 2 to score with a powerful header.

Nice to see Coutts back and playing some good stuff with Norwood.

Joint top, goal difference pushing us into third spot.

What has Sharp been taking? Can’t stop scoring goals.

A good win. Blackburn is a tough place to get a result.

He's done it throughout his career really. If he gets the service, he'll always score goals. The weird thing is he seems to be getting better.

Billy seems to be getting fitter as he gets older, maybe down to modern coaching methods and nutrition?, but apart from that, he is a natural finisher.

If he just hangs around the box, he will score, as long as the service is good.

I saw a stat earlier this week that said that Billy has scored more goals than any other player in all four divisions, since the year 2,000, and in the last three years, only Harry Kane has scored more. Then again, the stat was from "Bet 365", so I assume the stats are true, and they want people to bet on Billy to score, in the hope that he doesn't and the bookie keeps the money! :hihi:

A great result I would have been happy with a point but we ran the game and deserved all three points.How can we ever replace fat man Billy with out spending a few million.Even having a few million is no guarantee for a goal scorer like Billy.We have the Hull city manager to thank for us having Sharp.May be the only thing he got right .Also it was brilliant to see Coutts back Fleck,Coutts,Duffy and Norwood what a midfield .

One or two on Merseyside seem a bit up set about Woodburn not getting a game but we have to look after our own ambitions and the team are really turning it on at the moment so he will have to try a bit harder to force his way in.Up till now I have not seen anything to suggest he warrants a start.

Also Villa fans are saying they want our manager to be given the job at Villa park as if they are entitled to just snatch him away with out a second thought about him having a contract at the Lane.Far to big for their Championship boots I think.Wilder is the biggest asset we have had for many, many years Worth alot more than any player we have had and the financial cost of losing him could be tremendous because sooner or later he will deliver us to the Premier league.Not that I am a fan of the top league but in terms of money we are talking million and millions which must be taken in to consideration when these so called clubs come sniffing around our man.