David Brent Life on the Road

I thought Alan Partridge's Alpha Papa wasn't bad.

Yeah I enjoyed that one.

i wanted to see this but the film times were shocking and only in the cinema a couple of weeks:( you either like him or don't but i don't need to see the film to know it will be cringey comedy but thats how he was in the office.

---------- Post added 18-09-2016 at 22:45 ----------

I thought Alan Partridge's Alpha Papa wasn't bad.

yes i enjoyed it enough to get the dvd

Has anyone seen it yet, what's it like? Gervais is obviously a southern centric comedian, does the film appeal to a Sheffield sense of humour?

And what may I ask is the 'Sheffield sense of humour'?

At the end of the second Christmas Office special of 2003 (at the staff party), Brent meets a lovely, intelligent lady called Carol (tall, slim brunette) on a blind date whom he seems to get on with. He even defends her aggressively when Finchy and Niel make rude jibes about her.

As Brent in this film is so desperate to meet someone and dismiss the notion of being inexperienced, surely his character would have at least reflected to the camera that he had met and got along with Carol, however it ended?