Even Phones Are Sexist Now..

I find that offensive :hihi::hihi:

Apparently, size does now matter to women, just not in the way we thought!

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/women/apple-iphone-xs-max-new-too-big-size-women-sexist-feminist-a8537171.html

It would seem that pretty much everything in the modern day is sexist.

only if you feel inadequate...do you feel inadequate?

only if you feel inadequate...do you feel inadequate?

Nope... my phone is perfectly in proportion for my needs. Thanks for your concern.

Apparently, size does now matter to women, just not in the way we thought!

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/women/apple-iphone-xs-max-new-too-big-size-women-sexist-feminist-a8537171.html

It would seem that pretty much everything in the modern day is sexist.

Wheres it sexist? :suspect: all it says is they have got too big for womens hands, thats not sexist, just the way the markets gone and obviously its got to a point where they are now too big for a woman (who generally do have smaller hands) to hold one :huh::help:

Mobile phones started bigger, then got smaller, now with the proliferation of media to watch on them they have got bigger again

Wheres it sexist? :suspect: all it says is they have got too big for womens hands, thats not sexist, just the way the markets gone and obviously its got to a point where they are now too big for a woman (who generally do have smaller hands) to hold one :huh::help:

Mobile phones started bigger, then got smaller, now with the proliferation of media to watch on them they have got bigger again

"However, campaigners have argued that the company’s latest product - and several of its predecessors - ignore the needs of its female consumers"

Sexist

/ˈsɛksɪst/

adjective

adjective: sexist

relating to or characterized by prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex.

Based on the above, it seems to me that some people are seeing it as a sexist move... namely, the feminists.

"However, campaigners have argued that the company’s latest product - and several of its predecessors - ignore the needs of its female consumers"

Sexist

/ˈsɛksɪst/

adjective

adjective: sexist

relating to or characterized by prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex.

Based on the above, it seems to me that some people are seeing it as a sexist move... namely, the feminists.

as i said the current market is for phone screens to get bigger to watch video and play games, maybe they forgot that women generally have smaller hands but i wouldnt say ignore, prejudice or discriminating against.

As usual a couple of feminists go over the top complaining and then you go over the top complaining about the feminists complaining Oo

I expect phones to be simplified then.

Does it need to be spelled out?

I expect phones to be simplified then.

Does it need to be spelled out?

you can still buy one as big as a house brick with buttons you can see if you so wish

as i said the current market is for phone screens to get bigger to watch video and play games, maybe they forgot that women generally have smaller hands but i wouldnt say ignore, prejudice or discriminating against.

As usual a couple of feminists go over the top complaining and then you go over the top complaining about the feminists complaining Oo

It wouldn't be the first time company/individuals made irrational decisions due to a couple of over the top complaining feminists.

So it's only good to point that out.

It wouldn't be the first time company/individuals made irrational decisions due to a couple of over the top complaining feminists.

So it's only good to point that out.

Majority rules... unless the majority are 'nazi-white-supremacist-patriarchal-tyrants'. At which point, minorities get what they want because they're all white knight/SJW/feminist/communists.

some men have small hands. I think its small handist that they haven't been considered in the above argument about sexism.