Owls v Blades U23's.

Quite amusing really to start a thread 45 mins after its started when your teams 3.1 up !classic! :hihi:

Yeh, I saw it on another site and thought people interested in Sheffield Football would be interested, hilarious I agree.

Anyway bigger fish to fry now what's the weather like in Birmingham?.

Yeh, I saw it on another site and thought people interested in Sheffield Football would be interested, hilarious I agree.

Anyway bigger fish to fry now what's the weather like in Birmingham?.

I agree , start something before the event then its more credible & may have had better responses .

Has for Birmingham weather I don't know mi owd Im not there to say Tbh but a cracking result

I'm not here to cause unrest

Edited by owl.66

Posts have been removed. The name calling and stirring can cease.

I agree , start something before the event then its more credible & may have had better responses .

Has for Birmingham weather I don't know mi owd Im not there to say Tbh but a cracking result

I'm not here to cause unrest

My post is perfectly credible if not to your liking it's not my faultvit was never intended to cause unrest bit with you it seems it did.

We will all look forward to your future updates on the United under 23s.

When's the next game?

We will all look forward to your future updates on the United under 23s.

When's the next game?

United or Wednesday's pal? I'm happy there's not just me interested in Sheffield Football.

Well done to the Blades this time.

United or Wednesday's pal? I'm happy there's not just me interested in Sheffield Football.

Well done to the Blades this time.

If you bothered reading my post, you’d be able to see which team.

When is the open top bus parade?

Maybe we should buy our own trophy to celebrate! oh no thats the Owls way:)

Maybe we should buy our own trophy to celebrate! oh no thats the Owls way:)

You would need to build a cupboard:hihi:

For a set of fans who claim not to care about this result there's a whole lot of bitterness.

I personally didn't even know we were playing until the day, but the result is no surprise. Our academy has always been better than Wednesday's (and most teams in the country). Even with a load of them out on loan.

For a set of fans who claim not to care about this result there's a whole lot of bitterness.

I personally didn't even know we were playing until the day, but the result is no surprise. Our academy has always been better than Wednesday's (and most teams in the country). Even with a load of them out on loan.

As the OP decided to start the thread when his team was 3-1 up showed his intentions. I'm all for academy's (both teams) as it can only be good for both Sheffield teams (and the Sheffield lads involved)

As the OP decided to start the thread when his team was 3-1 up showed his intentions. I'm all for academy's (both teams) as it can only be good for both Sheffield teams (and the Sheffield lads involved)

So what are these intentions you speak of and do they apply to everyone who starts a thread after goals have been scored?.

This is getting ridiculous and very petty people moaning about when a thread is posted and trying to imply there's some kind of motive, I posted the thread when I'd seen the score on another site, no ulterior motive if some people get upset over it maybe they need to grow up.

Edited by jjjker