Good use of police time maybe?

Ha! Now you can expect police knocking on your door!

Oh dear :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

And when you do report hate crime.

If that is real ,it is scary . Does anyone know if anything happened to the posters of those shocking tweets to that girl ?

If that is real ,it is scary . Does anyone know if anything happened to the posters of those shocking tweets to that girl ?

I’ve been following Crimebodge for a few months now. He’s well known for getting compensation from various police forces. Threats are one thing. The way she was treated by the police is nothing but criminal.

Just watched Alan Billings being a complete numpty. So he investigates none crime and then does what with that information? Like I said earlier I suspected how this came about due to the Barnsley incident but if a none crime is reported it just gets put on a database and nothing can be done with it. I really do not understand what he hopes to achieve.

Just watched Alan Billings being a complete numpty. So he investigates none crime and then does what with that information? Like I said earlier I suspected how this came about due to the Barnsley incident but if a none crime is reported it just gets put on a database and nothing can be done with it. I really do not understand what he hopes to achieve.

He is a typical Politician , obsessed with political correctness and diversity .