Conor Washington in for the Blades

Well we have been in need of pacey forward, but I don't think anyone would have seen this one coming.

I hope he does well and he gets my full backing, but I just can't see what else he brings to us apart from pace.

Well we have been in need of pacey forward, but I don't think anyone would have seen this one coming.

I hope he does well and he gets my full backing, but I just can't see what else he brings to us apart from pace.

I agree can not say I am over joyed his scoring record looks poor to me but I trust Wilder he must see something in him .

I agree can not say I am over joyed his scoring record looks poor to me but I trust Wilder he must see something in him .

Who is he.

Who is he.

He’s a seasoned Championship pro. I have always been impressed when I’ve watched him. He’s no Scott Hogan though

And Johnson in from Boro.

Another signing that.... Well. He's here and he gets my full support.

Apparently had a medical at hull before coming to Sheffield to sign for us.

Looks like we got mugged off with the Hogan signing, but who can blame Bruce for doing this?

Not the most inspiring, but we needed another striker, and Washington is a striker. He'll be back up unless he looks brilliant coming off the bench.

Johnson will provide competition for Stevens, very quick player too. Just what was needed.