Boro v blades. tuesday

Boro to win 0-3

Terrible, absolutely terrible.

Wilder has to take some responsibility, the same team should not be starting that started against Swansea.

Duffy needs to be starting.

Clarke needs dropping, same with Lundstram.

But that is just the start of it all.

Listening to Wilder after, he says he has no regrets in the team he chose, well he should do.

We move on to Saturday and let's hope we get a reaction.

Foot of the table below Rotherham CW must take the blame

Insanity is supposed to be repeating the same mistake over and over. Selecting the same team that played so poorly on Saturday wasn't actually insane but if he does it again against QPR, he'll be getting pretty close to the edge. We know that we have a squad of average players but Wilder could make much better use of what he has. There are numerous suggestions regarding changes of formation and team selection on social media but everybody seems to agree that playing Evans and Lundstram together whilst dropping Duffy is a huge mistake. I can't understand why he sent Holmes out on loan when he wasn't given a chance to prove himself. He can't possibly be any worse than those two and at least he'd attack the opposition. Wilder needs to get it right because a lot of the fans are turning against him, which is a shame considering how far he's brought us since the Adkins days.

I knew when looking at the fixtures that we would struggle at first and I was right.Serious money needed to overhaul the squad but I doubt it will be seen.Out classed all over the pitch .We have no chance of being in with a shout regarding promotion but finishing where we did last year would be a result.We are so slow and for the first time in two years the mid field were poor.After a poor show on Saturday I was surprised he fielded the same team,This time they were even worse.

Early days but not nice starting on two defeats. I thought you'd of picked up a point at least out of the two games but your not the unknown you was last season so will be interesting to see how soon results pick up

How dare the Blades doubt Wilder?

The man's almost a miracle worker.

He's proved it with every club he's been at previously. He comes to S2, drags the club up with it's bootlaces, plays very attractive football, excites the crowd, entertains and delivers, and fails because the team just fails to last the distance.

He lives and breathes Blades, the fans appreciated it (past tense) but now two defeats make him in to a goon.

Get real, give it a bit of patience, and the Blades will be alright.

There's some quality in the side, and Wilder will only add to it, and take nothing from it (if finances allow).

Can't believe CW is getting stick.

He's proved it with every club he's been at previously. He comes to S2, drags the club up with it's bootlaces, plays very attractive football, excites the crowd, entertains and delivers, and fails because the team just fails to last the distance.

He lives and breathes Blades, the fans appreciated it (past tense) but now two defeats make him in to a goon.

There's some quality in the side, and Wilder will only add to it, and take nothing from it (if finances allow).[/b].

Hi hots, hope you are well, Could"nt agree with you more, they are sharpening the knifes them blades, 2 more defeats and Wilder out will be the cry.. Just the nature of the game I suppose.. Having said that I fear blades will struggle this campaign, but no fault of CW.

I'm fine Padders.

Struggle is not in Wilder's itinerary.

Top ten, I'd say, is nailed on.

Top 6 wouldn't surprise me one jot.

Top 2 wouldn't surprise me.

As I said 2 years ago when United were promoted, a Manager, a No. 2, a first 11, the backup players, fans, coaching staff, dinner ladies and ball boys all pulling in one direction, all fighting for each other, and having the right ATTITUDE, are bound to prevail in the end.

Wilder instils that attitude club wide, and therefore, will excel once again.

If all those attributes prove to be good enough, then deep joy will ensue.

If they fall a bit short, then it's 'stand by your beds'.

I reckon the Blades fans will be proud of their players once again this season.

I still maintain we have the better players, the better experience, and should have the better expectations.

The one thing really bothering me (again) is the language 'problem' and the perceived ambition of each individual player.

Has JL the motivational where withall to cement good team ethics?

I doubt it, but I live in hope.

I'm fine Padders.

Struggle is not in Wilder's itinerary.

Top ten, I'd say, is nailed on.

Top 6 wouldn't surprise me one jot.

Top 2 wouldn't surprise me.

As I said 2 years ago when United were promoted, a Manager, a No. 2, a first 11, the backup players, fans, coaching staff, dinner ladies and ball boys all pulling in one direction, all fighting for each other, and having the right ATTITUDE, are bound to prevail in the end.

Wilder instils that attitude club wide, and therefore, will excel once again.

If all those attributes prove to be good enough, then deep joy will ensue.

If they fall a bit short, then it's 'stand by your beds'.

I reckon the Blades fans will be proud of their players once again this season.

I still maintain we have the better players, the better experience, and should have the better expectations.

The one thing really bothering me (again) is the language 'problem' and the perceived ambition of each individual player.

Has JL the motivational where withall to cement good team ethics?

I doubt it, but I live in hope.

Can"t argue with that Hots, but I will stick with my pre season prediction..

blades to struggle, and Owls to make the top (ahem) 6.

There's some quality in the side, and Wilder will only add to it, and take nothing from it (if finances allow).

Can't believe CW is getting stick.

Well you know how fickle football fans are.In the promotion year they lost the first four matches on the trot.I remember the fans saying what a load of garbage O'Connell was which at first he was giving away penalties and scoring own goals but look at him now Prem clubs putting in big bids for him.The same moans are now being aimed at our new center back,give the lad a chance is all I am saying.If he is still not cutting the mustard in 2 or 3 months time then have a go but be patient with him give him a chance.As for having a go at Wilder well words fail me ,His judgement has been A1 far better than anyone on here ,you might question his thoughts but please the man has been brilliant you do not know what he is thinking ,it might at times puzzle you but let him do it his way.I to wonder at his thinking like all fans might but he usually ends up being right.