Recommend an architect MEGATHREAD

I need an architect who is innovative and can give advice and prepare drawings for an extension, can anyone advise me?

There's an architect who posts on here - RAArchitects. Have you contacted them?

Andromeda in Stanington. They did our extension.

Doug Walsham - 0114 2363974 - did drawings and planning submission for an extension and loft conversion for me - very reasonably priced.

Hi

Has anybody had a positive experience with a local based Architect, or somebody able to draw and submit plans - initially for a small roof conversion, but also for a very large extension?

If so, why was it positive? For example, low cost or flair and imagination in design.

Many thanks

JD

Could anyone recommend a good architect to help obtain the necessary planning permission, to place large advertising boards on the side of a building i own?

thanks

hiya give me a ring on 07838180080 and tell me what exactly what you want and ill get our architect to give you a quote for this thanks

Could anyone recommend a good architect to help obtain the necessary planning permission, to place large advertising boards on the side of a building i own?

thanks

The sign company should sort out the planning for you. They will have all the specs, lighting wattage, site plans etc.

Permission may be difficult for a large advert sign - the council have been removing loads of signs on the sides of buildings by enforcement (and winning appeals) around Hillsborough recently!

Maybe best to ask for pre-app advice first, before committing to architect and planning fee costs.

Hi

Does anyone know how much an architect would charge (just a rough figure) to draw plans for a side extension?

excluding the planning permission and bldg regulation cost but including some structural and thermal calculations.....

thanks in advance....

Larry