Cannon hall pub firvale

Brenda & Derick Vaughn and their lad Paul they lived on Wensley est

Edited by lyndyloo

Sonia & Fred Wallace for last hour they lived on Wenslely

every sat night about 10 of us from ecclesfield in cannonhall or wharncliffe at firth park great nights

good chinese opposite cannonhall for drunken supper

Any one goin here and remember names

me & my husband used to work behind the bar Linda & Terry Jessop, you might know my husband as Fagin, his nickname :)

me & my husband used to work behind the bar Linda & Terry Jessop, you might know my husband as Fagin, his nickname :)

is fagin ians brother (rip), had some good nights in the cannon, mr moffatt used to serve us even tho he new we were underage

is fagin ians brother (rip), had some good nights in the cannon, mr moffatt used to serve us even tho he new we were underage

yes thats him, what is your name :)

champs, i think ian served me my first legal pint, we used to go in the tap room and play darts. i remember, sue and alan, mark and debbie, the colemans, irene with the barley wine and loads more, good times

champs, i think ian served me my first legal pint, we used to go in the tap room and play darts. i remember, sue and alan, mark and debbie, the colemans, irene with the barley wine and loads more, good times

whats your proper name, I dont know a champs but will ask Terry ;)

From ecclesfield but used to drink in cannonhall glynn robinson, rodger cook, vic wheeler,wack???

who remembers this lot?

scallyann

glynn robinson roger cook wack,mick feetam john hutton john ashton tony wilson fred baker remember them all

The Cannon Hall has a lot to answer for. I met my wife there in the sixties. Still it can't have been all that bad. We're still together after 41years.