Sheffield Wednesday v Bolton Wanderers 10/03/18

Another "must win" game if we are to stave off the ever present relegation threat, will we win - no I don't think so, already lost to Bolton twice this season this could be the hat trick, the saving grace is that the teams below us have tough games.

1-2

Another "must win" game if we are to stave off the ever present relegation threat, will we win - no I don't think so, already lost to Bolton twice this season this could be the hat trick, the saving grace is that the teams below us have tough games.

1-2

Biggest game for us this season,3 months ago I would say def win,now I honestly don't know.

At the start of the season this would of been a game we should of expected 3 points, now who knows. We can't say we're the better team now so just have to see if we turn up this time

doesnt even matter which team turns up really, i expect a loss every single time :(

Really can't believe the situation Wednesday have found themselves in. Owner not short of money but seems bereft of any football knowledge and his advisors don't seem to be advising him sensibly.

Last season and the season before I watched Wednesday and (begrudgingly) I thought, these are good. I thought that even if United went up we would struggle to live with them. Then came the loss to Hull, in disappointing circumstances for Wednesday, in that despite huge support at Wembley, the team didn't perform.

Fast forward a season and they lose in the playoffs to a team they had beaten 3 times already that same season. Now in the 150th anniversary, the plot has completely fallen apart, from the ridiculously expensive tickets to the exploding birthday cake.

On to the weekend and they find themselves facing an improving Bolton team in a potential relegation battle, with no confidence in the team or from the fans.

Shows you that what on the face of it seems to be a path to the Premiership with a rich investor can turn so ugly. I know quite a few Wednesday fans and understand their pain, i know both teams have their idiot fans. I don't think they will get relegated due to the poor teams below them but what an example of "You couldn't make it up". From the jaws of success to what can only be described as dismal failure in such a short time.

Really can't believe the situation Wednesday have found themselves in. Owner not short of money but seems bereft of any football knowledge and his advisors don't seem to be advising him sensibly.

Last season and the season before I watched Wednesday and (begrudgingly) I thought, these are good. I thought that even if United went up we would struggle to live with them. Then came the loss to Hull, in disappointing circumstances for Wednesday, in that despite huge support at Wembley, the team didn't perform.

Fast forward a season and they lose in the playoffs to a team they had beaten 3 times already that same season. Now in the 150th anniversary, the plot has completely fallen apart, from the ridiculously expensive tickets to the exploding birthday cake.

On to the weekend and they find themselves facing an improving Bolton team in a potential relegation battle, with no confidence in the team or from the fans.

Shows you that what on the face of it seems to be a path to the Premiership with a rich investor can turn so ugly. I know quite a few Wednesday fans and understand their pain, i know both teams have their idiot fans. I don't think they will get relegated due to the poor teams below them but what an example of "You couldn't make it up". From the jaws of success to what can only be described as dismal failure in such a short time.

We can only hope that lessons have been learned and the owner can turn things around.

We can only hope that lessons have been learned and the owner can turn things around.

Get a new manager full stop.

Get a new manager full stop.

Too early to say that I'm afraid, Guardiola would struggle with those players to chose from.

Its emerged over the last few hours that George Hirst's contract situation has only been partially resolved....it allows him to play for the Under 23's but not the first team....

And to add fuel to the conspiracy theories Kieron Westwood has been named in Ireland's provisional squad to play Turkey..although he hasn't played for Wednesday since early December...

Like someone has mentioned earlier....you couldn't make it up..

why did our maneger sit down in stead of being in the technical area so much in the last game,?why did we pick him,when so many top manegers applied?and why has he not got a adviser at hillsbrough a top person to advise on players ect ect,i bet he has a top team t his companys,so why not at swfc,and finally they were awfull tues evening and fell for obvious goals,awfull,awfull awfull I despair.

Its emerged over the last few hours that George Hirst's contract situation has only been partially resolved....it allows him to play for the Under 23's but not the first team....

And to add fuel to the conspiracy theories Kieron Westwood has been named in Ireland's provisional squad to play Turkey..although he hasn't played for Wednesday since early December...

Like someone has mentioned earlier....you couldn't make it up..

The Hirst one is odd when it looked like good news at last, with KW there are four keepers named so I doubt there's anything in that one.

The Hirst one is odd when it looked like good news at last, with KW there are four keepers named so I doubt there's anything in that one.

I appreciate he's not the only keeper named but it seems odd to name a player who hasn't played for 3 months and is still,apparently,some weeks away from a return...