Blades v forrest

Bloody freezing.

Leon should have scored first half, and we had several other chances.

Second half I felt we were lucky and Blackman kept us in it. I was happy to hear the whistle at the end.

The international break comes at a good time, and we're still only two points off 5th! Not a great result, but still all to play for!

Another good turnout with 28k there today. Top support.

Bloody freezing.

Second half I felt we were lucky and Blackman kept us in it. I was happy to hear the whistle at the end.

The international break comes at a good time, and we're still only two points off 5th! Not a great result, but still all to play for!

How did Brereton play?

I don't get it.

I don’t know how to make the question any simpler.

I don’t know how to make the question any simpler.

Oh, he's a Forest player. Can't say I was keeping an eye out for particular Forest players.

There's always a bit of an edge to the game when we play Forrest, almost like a local derby.Im sure "scab" might get thrown at them once or twice.

Yes, it was shouted. The ultimate in irony when kids who weren't even born in 1984 are, chanting 'scab' at similar age kids, none of which have even held a piece of coal, let alone been anywhere near a pit.

Football wise - not a great afternoon but still just in touch with the top six. Need to start firing again soon though. UTB!

Point gained for me,we've lost games at home where we played better,Blackman has had work to do and did it,so we could easily have lost that,in the same way as we could have lost against Wednesday at home,another game that was a point gained for me.

We don't have the quality in the forward areas that makes the difference,which is why I always believed we would not get top 6,but a great season where Wilder has performed a minor miracle with what he has to work with.

Bloody freezing.

Has your heating broke pal?

Has your heating broke pal?

Why do you question if I went to the game?

Disappointing result, huffed and puffed, Clarke again was a let down. Conditions were awful.Gutted the Owls won , just a 19 point gap now ;(

Games are running out, but we are still up there.

---------- Post added 17-03-2018 at 19:03 ----------

Bloody freezing.

28k at the game another 2.6k watching on the net !! MASSIVE opps sorry MASSIVE.

Did the £20,000,000 boy wonder play or wasn't he strong enough?

Did the £20,000,000 boy wonder play or wasn't he strong enough?

He came on and never stopped giving it away.

You can have him for 15.