German football

Good article here exposing much of what is wrong with English football.

Ticket prices are the biggest problem,absolutely scandalous in my opinion.

Foreign ownership as well,not to mention no limit on the amount of foreign players allowed in the team.

The EPL is English in name only.

It's a league made up of many of the best players from around the world.

Subscribers to Sky sports or cable tv effectively pay the vast majority of the players wages.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43235571

You can watch football in many countries in Europe for a fraction of what you pay in England,also,people go on about Non league football being a good bargain in England,I like non league football,but you are still paying more to watch that than you do in premier leagues in a lot of Europe.

Last season I saw Romania-Kazhakstan in the EC qualifiers for the equivalent of GBP 2.50 and Steaua Bucurest-Athletic Bilbao for less than GBP 3.00 in the Europa League.

you forgot to mention also that most of the football is better than ours.G.B.football is all about players getting big wages,and the clubs making as much as possible from corporate entertainment and the club shop.

But fans are willing to pay so the pricing must be correct.

But fans are willing to pay so the pricing must be correct.

Bit over simplistic that.

Many have been priced out of going. Its largely the well off and those that are particularly dedicated and are willing to beak their bank that follow their team.

Bit over simplistic that.

Many have been priced out of going. Its largely the well off and those that are particularly dedicated and are willing to beak their bank that follow their team.

I agree with you but if they sell out they are happy,the big clubs don't think of the ordinary guy so no need to drop prices.