Does anyone really like Katie Price?

how can that women parade around like she is

that poor man and kids

she is an attention seeking ******

Edited by medusa
language!

I agree, the way she treats (well treated Peter) when they were together was and is disgusting. She speaks to him like she is God's gift and that he had to rely on her for money, when he had quite a succesful career before he even got together with her. She needs a reality check. He is a great father and I really admire him for bringing up Harvey as his own. He is a man in a million :thumbsup:.

Welcome to the forum samp.

Can you learn forum rules with regard to starting threads in appropriate areas and our family friendly ethos please?

Moving your thread to 'Entertainment Chat' and editing out the masked swearing.

totally agree

what i saw in the papers today really wound me up

and he deserves full custody of the kids because shes

on self destruct

I use to really like Katie Price and admired her, however, since she married Pete and subsequent tales, I think she is a dog and I have no respect for her whatsoever. She treat Pete like dirt, putting him down, showing him up, belittling him etc. I don't think they should get back together now - Pete can have a happier life without her (hopefully he will get custody of the kids). The way she is going she is going to self-destruct - do I care? No

She seems very insecure and needs attention to survive.

I feel sorry for her cos she lost a nice life, a nice husband (that treated her like a princess) and possible her kids....She changed (for the better) when she met Pete ie became a little respectful, and people seemed to start accepting her and thinking maybe she has another side ie a mother and loving wife & she stopped being Jordan - and became Katie Price...seems like she has gone back to being a tart who has to take her clothes off to feel like she is sucessful...

Actually - I dont feel sorry for her - I pity her.

Also mad that she has made the front pages ofthe papers for the last few weeks - considering all the important stuff happening around the world...

Totally agree with you musbird.

she deserves all he can throw at her, press coverage is too much! making me feel like i know them personnaly!

Why do we even have to bother having opinions of people like her?

Edited by Harry O

She is obviously insecure, but i don't mind her tbh, i dont really listen to what is said in the press about celebs though, so not sure what she has been up to since they split.