UK Border Force on the TV

There was a series a few years ago on the telly called UK BORDER FORCE. Repeats keep popping up on my SKY TV and I just love this programme. It’s basically showing our brave border forces stopping the bogus types from gaining access to England’s green and pleasant land. Any fans of this and what are your favourite moments? My personal favourite is when the officer is grilling some foreign guy with dodgy looking qualifications:

“Business Work? You’re telling me that there’s a module on a post-graduate degree called Business Work?”

He says it in such a way that I can’t help do a lol every time I see it.

I watched it sometimes. There is similar show including

Australian border control.

If you like that style of shows, try VICE channel.

Its not about border control, but shows like "Hate your neighbour" are really good.

Edited by Guest

I watched it sometimes. There is similar show including

Australian border control.

If you like that style of shows, try VICE channel.

Its not about border control, but shows like "Hate your neighbour" are really good.

I used to watch the Australian one. I was always interested in what they were trying to smuggle in, and how.

They still film the Australian one I think, used to be signs up at Sydney airport about the show being filmed.

They still film the Australian one I think, used to be signs up at Sydney airport about the show being filmed.

I loved in how angry the aussie customs chaps got when someone tried to bring in fruit.

Think it was called Border Security: Australia's Front Line

Does it show them smuggling guns and drugs too? That would be more exciting.

:nono::nono::nono: A few bad apples.......:hihi:

I loved in how angry the aussie customs chaps got when someone tried to bring in fruit.

More so Chinese with bringing in bugs :)