Switching teams to support, will you do this?

With united storming up the league I think they have a good chance of being a premiership club in a couple of years time

Meanwhile Wednesday will carry on being a club that promises so much but delivers so little.

Expect more play off dissapontments over the next few years for owls fans

Is now a good time to consider switching sides if you are a floating supporter?

United are on the up by the looks of things

8 year olds might be swayed, but that's about it ('til they get a bit of 'correction therapy) :hihi:

Many people will swap sides

I imagine many Chelsea supporters from last season will be suporting Manchester city this season

I imagine many Chelsea supporters from last season will be suporting Manchester city this season

That's what you lot might be like but don't think Sheffield fans work like that.

The very essence of supporting a club is following it through thick and thin, floaters are not real fans. I'd rather watch SWFC in non league than SUFC in anything.

Wednesday til I die....

I may not get to the matches anymore, but I would not swap at all. Even if the Owls went under.

I swap and change regulary. can"t see the point in paying good money to watch rubbish.

at the moment I'm a true blade, and have been for 18months now.

Stay true to your club whatever position and league they are in.

Sick as a Parrot on Sunday but still a Blue.

I swap and change regulary. can"t see the point in paying good money to watch rubbish.

at the moment I'm a true blade, and have been for 18months now.

I honestly cannot believe what i have read. Stay there.:hihi::hihi:

Wednesday til I die....

I may not get to the matches anymore, but I would not swap at all. Even if the Owls went under.

Well you nearly got your wish a few years ago.

They're not really supporters though,are they?Real supporters stick to their club no matter what.I have wished countless times over the last 50 years that I wasn't a Wednesdayite,but I can't help it - it's in my blood just as it was in my Dad's and in his Dad's too I could never support anybody else.(Anyway,my Dad would haunt me if I did!)

With united storming up the league I think they have a good chance of being a premiership club in a couple of years time

Meanwhile Wednesday will carry on being a club that promises so much but delivers so little.

Expect more play off dissapontments over the next few years for owls fans

Is now a good time to consider switching sides if you are a floating supporter?

United are on the up by the looks of things

You don't mean like probably 50% of the current supporters,who only have recollection of Utd being in the premiership and think of them as a Premiership team(just like Look North).