RBS to axe jobs and outsource to India

Should the Govt tell RBS they cannot outsource jobs to India  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Govt tell RBS they cannot outsource jobs to India

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care, they will do what they want anyway.

I have just read about RBS outsorcing to India to save money, surely they mean make money for themselves. As it is mostly owned by the taxpayer should the Government tell them no they can't do this?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/money/4416877/Royal-Bank-of-Scotland-is-axing-British-jobs-and-sending-them-to-India.html

When you say 'make money for themselves' what you really mean is 'make money which they can use to repay the taxpayer'.

The government could tell RBS they can't do this, but an expensive bank is in nobody's interests.

I have just read about RBS outsorcing to India to save money, surely they mean make money for themselves. As it is mostly owned by the taxpayer should the Government tell them no they can't do this?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/money/4416877/Royal-Bank-of-Scotland-is-axing-British-jobs-and-sending-them-to-India.html

But the UK government already outsource work to foreign countries, and it’s much better to send the work to them instead of importing the workers to do the work.

They are stinking capaiist swine who are only for a bullet.

Can't wait until their systems are down and they have to contact the call centre and talk to "Stephen".

Do you only buy British made goods then?

They are stinking capaiist swine who are only for a bullet.

What a measured response. I take it you have a co-op bank account and rent a house from a labour council.

If not it makes your comment a tad hypocritical.

And Bob Thieving Diamond is set to pocket £17m (our money, our bank)!

Do you only buy British made goods then?

What has what I buy to do with it, taxpayers own the majority of the bank. What companies that manufacture products here are mainly owned by the taxpayer?

What has what I buy to do with it, taxpayers own the majority of the bank. What companies that manufacture products here are mainly owned by the taxpayer?

All companies are owned by tax payers.

All companies are owned by tax payers.

Did I black out and the country is now communist ?

Did I black out and the country is now communist ?

:D The owner of each company is a tax payer, the share holders are tax payer hence every comapny is owned by tax payers.