Bins they are a'changin

Knowing our wonderful council it will be the Black Bin

Knowing our wonderful council it will be the Black Bin

yes, even though it was emptied last week.

If anyone really doesn’t want their blue bin, I’ll have it! I fill mine with paper/card within 2 weeks, so when it changes to 4 weekly I’ll end up putting the excess in my black bin instead.

If anyone really doesn’t want their blue bin, I’ll have it! I fill mine with paper/card within 2 weeks, so when it changes to 4 weekly I’ll end up putting the excess in my black bin instead.

Ours is always crammed full of paper and card as well but the bottle and plastic box hardly ever gets full wouldve been more sensible to let us use the ugly brown big bin for paper. There ought to be a facility for disposing of polystyrene, whether we like it or not, we get stiffed with having the stuff.

Well I hope the binmen know what colour they are coming for in the morning. The leaflet says blue council website says brown another Sheffield Council blunder. How much is it going to cost to send us a new leaflet with the correct details.

We were given a clear schedule...

We had a leaflet first then we had a booklet saying which colour bin on which day including the bank holidays then we also had a sticker slapped on the last blue collection bin.

I saw them putting them through the letter boxes of the neighbours who say they never received them, they must think everything is junk mail.

So this morning we had some putting brown bins out even though they could see the majority had their blue bins out, then there were the undicisive ones who were playing safe and putting both out.

We had a leaflet first then we had a booklet saying which colour bin on which day including the bank holidays then we also had a sticker slapped on the last blue collection bin.

I saw them putting them through the letter boxes of the neighbours who say they never received them, they must think everything is junk mail.

So this morning we had some putting brown bins out even though they could see the majority had their blue bins out, then there were the undicisive ones who were playing safe and putting both out.

Same here this morning.Leaflet clearly states blue bin collection today,colour coded in back of said leaflet.Yet my neighbours put both blue and brown bins down for emptying.We only have three sets of steps to navigate :roll: what a waste of time and effort.

I've had my brown bin collected with the blue box inside but there were no problem, they took it anyway.

I’ve put my blue blue into my brown bin, and I’ve put my brown bin into my black bin.

I’ve put my blue blue into my brown bin, and I’ve put my brown bin into my black bin.

Wow how did you manage that, you must be a magician. :D

I’ve finished painting my brown bin black now to paint my blue bin brown then my blue crate green.