New Cinema on The Moor - Light

I was thinking of going to see Bladerunner 2049 there but don't want to watch it on a tiny screen - are they big?

thanks

I too would like to know this.:D

I was thinking of going to see Bladerunner 2049 there but don't want to watch it on a tiny screen - are they big?

thanks

They don't have anything like IMAX but Screen 1 is big enough I think. The sound system is also excellent. They also have by far the most comfy seats with the most leg room in Sheffield.

Here's the interactive 3D model of the cinema, you can take a look for yourself.

https://sheffield.lightcinemas.co.uk/blog/opening-weekend

Edited by Funky_Gibbon

Is this cinema any good ?

Good cinema with expensive popcorn

Good cinema with expensive popcorn

Poundland is also on the Moor. You could always get some from there!:)

Went the other day to see the new Bladerunner. Really awesome inside with great seats and loads of room, but super expensive!! Think I spent £4 just on a bag of popcorn...

Went the other day to see the new Bladerunner. Really awesome inside with great seats and loads of room, but super expensive!! Think I spent £4 just on a bag of popcorn...

I'd like to know why there isn't a massive Ryan Gosling Blade Runner poster stuck up outside the cinema!

Does anyone know if they accept Meerkat 2for1 on Tuesday or Wednesday? I'm trying to book tickets online but can't see the option.

Meerkat movies not eligible at The Light.

Do think the Light should have a poster on street level on the Moor showing which films are on.