Does anyone think Sue Perkins is funny ?

So can you tell me exactly how all of the presenters are presenting in a "gay style", especially considering only 2 out of Saturday's line up are gay and don't act like John Inman or Larry Grayson (Graham Norton excepted).

Hey up! Leave Larry Grayson alone and SHUT THAT DOOR. :hihi:

.....Does anyone think Sue Perkins is funny ? ....... SURELY NO.

Cone on choogling, what're you waiting for?

.....Does anyone think Sue Perkins is funny ? ....... SURELY NO.

Well I never thought this thread would last as long as this. Anyway, I still think she isn’t funny. Neither is her comedy partner Mel.

Well I never thought this thread would last as long as this. Anyway, I still think she isn’t funny. Neither is her comedy partner Mel.

I know they are both rubbish. Brittish Bake off a fitting show for a pair of Dumplings.:hihi:

Bad news for Choogling, Alan Carr is covering for Graham Norton during his summer holiday!

Bad news for Choogling, Alan Carr is covering for Graham Norton during his summer holiday!

That's just what we need, get rid of one rubbish presenter and replace him with some one even worse, the bbc is scraping the barrel, my complaint has already been sent.

That's just what we need, get rid of one rubbish presenter and replace him with some one even worse, the bbc is scraping the barrel, my complaint has already been sent.

And mine.:thumbsup:

They are now running trailers for his crap Saturday show in the week is there no way of escaping the dreadful alan carr.

They are now running trailers for his crap Saturday show in the week is there no way of escaping the dreadful alan carr.

I'd never listen to this junk show, but had the misfortune to hear the trailer of for Melanie Sykes & Alan Carr's 'show', but jesus is that the best they could do to promote it?

Painful, and its only a few seconds long! :|

I dread to think of the wages this tosser is drawing, better turns on at any Sheffield working mans club.

Nothing wrong with Alan Carr it's Jimmy Carr I can't stand.